Had another lovely hack

Discussion in 'Confidence Club' started by Pencilbeckett, May 26, 2011.

1. Pencilbeckett

Pencilbeckett New Member

Hi All

Well we went out again without any other horses. Hubby is training for a marathon so he came on foot jogging/walking. We went 12.5 miles on the chase and stopped for luch at Springslade lodge cafe (they have a tethering post and gave Ozzy some free carrots :smile:) I was very nervous at the beginning but soon settled, we did walk, trot, canter and a couple of little gallops where my hubby ran to the top of a hill and i held Ozzy at the bottom then had a blast up to him. Also had a lovely lesson today.

Am so proud of my brave pony just had to share hope you dont mind.

2. Mr Ed

Mr Ed New Member

Brillaint. Sounds like great fun. Well done Ozzy!

3. Ginger Thing

Ginger Thing New Member

Sounds great, I love the Chase, can't wait to get a new horse so I can go there myself! Your poor hubby, being chased up hills by a galloping horse :wink::biggrin:

4. Pencilbeckett

Pencilbeckett New Member

The thing my hubby hates is having to walk down hills lol:happy:

5. crinklesb

crinklesb New Member

I do the same, my boy is 17.2hh and trotting at speed behind you really makes you keep runing fast! My horse loves my hubby so he is always desperate to keep up with him while hubby is desperately trying to run away from him. All very funny! Well for me anyway and it does get hubby very fit!

6. Trewsers

Trewsers Well-Known Member

Media:
    Brilliant!

7. Pencilbeckett

Pencilbeckett New Member

Isn't that funny! Ozzy loves my husband too we do run into issues when he needs a toilet stop in a bush and Ozzy is very interested in the whole thing which I find highly amusing lol!!! I think Ozzy would rather go out following my husband than any other horse :)

8. tazzy-anne

tazzy-anne New Member

that will be me and my hubby in a few months hopefully when Xander gets back from being broken in! bought a lorry JUST for weekly chase trips!!!

9. No_Angel

No_Angel Active Member

Sounds like a fab hack :biggrin:

10. Pencilbeckett

Pencilbeckett New Member

Good luck with Xander. I was at the cannock chase trekking centre a few weeks ago with a friend and the lady was saying about fresians and she mentioned you and Xander :happy:

11. tazzy-anne

tazzy-anne New Member

really? thats a bit wierd! i was there about a month ago now - trying to get some riding in before xander comes back - and i was telling her i hadnt been for so long because i'd now got my own horse. anyway, when i said he is friesian, she said she was putting one of her mares in foal to a friesian. turns out it's Xanders dad! freaky or what?!!

i had booked to go on the pub ride yesterday but cancelled as it's just such a lot of money when you have your own to pay for too! i think its rugely way - the chetwynd arms they stop off at though, not the one you stopped at. it's just so awesome though doing a big ride over there with a pub stop in the middle - cant wait to do it on my own horse! you're very lucky you''re already at it.

12. pepsimaxrock

pepsimaxrock New Member

sopunds fab - Max loves my hubby too, and follows his bike really happily xxx

13. Ruskii

Ruskii Well-Known Member

Well done ! :biggrin: