K*ty Oracle Country Boots - equivalent to size 6

Discussion in 'Any Other Items' started by Jane&Ziggy, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Jane&Ziggy

Jane&Ziggy Learning together!

I just got these through from Equestrian Clearance - they were £59.99 + P&P. They're really nice boots in brown leather and suede - here's the link:

http://www.equestrianclearance.com/ecw_catalogue/k-ty-oracle-boots/index.html

I a, a 5.5 and ordered a 5 because I saw they come up big. They look great and fit my big calves well but they are WAY big, at least half a size big.

If anyone who is a 6 or 6.5 would like them you can have them for £50 + P&P. They are still in their original wrappings and have been tried on once.

PM me!

2. Flipo's Mum

Flipo's Mum Heavy owner of a Heavy

Jane can you not exchange them? I bought my sis these for her birthday and we had three goes with equestrian clearance at getting the right fit. The website were fab and really helpful, she ended up buying a second pair so she could have two sets in her house at the same time to compare and then send one back, all of which they were happy with as they have a 12 month return on them (although I think after a certain time they issue a credit note instead I'd a refund).
    I'm so tempted, I want a pair but money is very tight for me!!

3. Jane&Ziggy

Jane&Ziggy Learning together!

I could return them, I just thought I'd give someone else a chance at a cheapie.

4. Trewsers

Trewsers Well-Known Member

Media:
    Bit like Mountain Horse - they come up huge! I buy a 4 - in real life boots I buy a 6!!!