NF x Section D. Good cross??

Discussion in 'Breeds, Colouring and Genetics' started by Fletcher, Jun 6, 2007.

1. Fletcher

Fletcher New Member

Hi everyone,

I have a NF x, the x is NF x Arab (wow that was a bit of a mouthful!). Well anyway I want to put her in foal and I have been offered her to run with a Section D. I had never thought of this cross before, has anyone had any experience of this cross before?

I am going to see 2 this weekend so will try to get some pics of the prospective dad's, I have the choice of two.
  2. **jet**

**jet** New Member

not sure really would think you may get something quite chunky not really a cross i would think about
  3. Fletcher

Fletcher New Member

Yes I hadn't really thought of it until OH suggested it! This is the only picture of one I could find...

http://leisure.uk.freeads.net/part_loan_required_for_this-132466.htm

I'm not too sure that's what I want to bring into the world!!! (No disrespected intended if the owner of this pony is reading this) If anyone else has one I would be interested to see pictures though!
  4. coyote

coyote Nelly's Mum.

hi,my 3yr old is section D x irish cob, if you look in the cafe section under my heading **pic's of sunday's show** you will see my lad your cross wouldn't be quite as heavy due to the arab x in it,but you would get an idea?? :eek: