Offered - mega bargains!

Discussion in 'Tack, transport and any other Items' started by Trewsers, Sep 17, 2010.

1. Trewsers

Trewsers Well-Known Member

Media:
    Roll up roll up, Trewser's magical chest of goodies opens again...........:tongue:

I have for sale the following (all in very good condition).

Brown suedette half chaps - size medium (English gaiter company brand)
    £6.50
    Oak brown leather half chaps - size medium short fitting (Toggi brand)
    £25 ono
    Shires Montreal waistcoat in fushia pink size large (14) £5.50
    Hardbacked book - Understanding Nervousness in Horse and Rider - £5.00
    Harry Hall Atlanta beige joddies - size 28 - normal leg length - £7.50 (they have suede knee patches on them).
    Dublin denim jods - size 26 - £10 (these have only been worn once)
    Mountain Horse High Rider Sportives - boots in black - size 5 - 5 and a half (Mountain Horse products are a generous fit). These are suitable for competition wear as well as yard and general riding wear. They have been worn but are a bargain at £35.00 (There is some creasing of the leather slightly around the ankle but otherwise look in good order) (They are simply too tall for Trewsers short legs!!:wub:)

In the bargain basement of goods that have been worn more than the others previously mentioned (hence the price)
    I have some Requisite breeches in beige with a darker beige stripe down the side. They are size 28. £4.00
    Dublin Cambridge blue jods with contrasting navy half seat size 28 £4.00
    Dublin Pale blue waistcoat (goes well with the above jods) size medium £5.00

If you are interested in any of these products feel free to pm me. A contribution towards postage and packing of £3 is necessary for the boots, the other items £1.50 each.

Go on! Grab a bargain for the autumn........:giggle:

2. Trewsers

Trewsers Well-Known Member

Media:
    Please note: The Dublin blue and navy jods are a size 26 NOT 28! My mistake:cold:

The Harry Hall Atlanta jods have sold
    The Mountain Horse High Rider Sportives have sold
    The Shires Montreal waistcoat in pink has sold
    The Dublin waistcoat in blue has sold

Still more bargains left tho.......:biggrin: