Pictures of coloured showing classes..

Discussion in 'Showing' started by Lonestar, May 19, 2009.

1. Lonestar

Lonestar Bluey Manai

Either in-hand or ridden :D

Please share :)

Thank youu
  2. carn77

carn77 Carn and Jazz

Oooo yeah would love to see pics of your coloureds! I've just brought my 1st coloured therefore interested in your pics;)
  3. Lonestar

Lonestar Bluey Manai

Same here carn77, I get him home friday and later on in the year hope to do some showing :D
  4. jaydevon

jaydevon Banned

giz ..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Last edited: May 19, 2009
  5. Soot

Soot Paranoid!

Lucy
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lancelot
    [​IMG]
  6. jaydevon

jaydevon Banned

just thought id say, i also do competition horse and hunter classes with gizmo and am going to try a riding horse class aswell.
  7. carn77

carn77 Carn and Jazz

Ooo so not long to wait:D I've got at least 3/4more sleeps yet before Jazz arrives...hes coming either saturday/sunday depending on what the owners got on at their farm those days will know friday soooo excited

Thats what i would like very much to get into as well while hes unbroken i will try taking him to a couple small shows for the experience but i would like to take him bigger shows or he would be just wasted otherwise - hmmm will need to get schooling for him & me!!
  8. Lonestar

Lonestar Bluey Manai

I am looking forward to it :D.
    He is an ID x trotter and is a blue and white coloured I don't know what colour to go with a coloured, either a crimson velvet or bottle green?
    :D
  9. Lonestar

Lonestar Bluey Manai

10. xloopylozzax

xloopylozzax New Member

wheres harvey??

"LAURA!!!!"

get harvey pictures out please :p :D
  11. COLOUREDCOBS

COLOUREDCOBS New Member

in-hand as he not backed yet

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  12. Rips

Rips Active Member

What the placings here - :confused: thats Lucy second from left, the horse to your left looks hideous so I assume that was placed below you... but there are ones in the line up furthur up that aren't really that great either!!
  13. hoofytrot

hoofytrot New Member

I thought that too.. Actually my thought was WHAT THE HECK IS THE JUDGE DOING!? None of the horses either side are anywhere near the same quality as Lucy. Odd.
  14. Soot

Soot Paranoid!

This was the final placing - horse to my left was the winner! It looks like a real FUG here, but it did actually look absolutely stunning in movement - the most graceful, collected paced, great manners, etc - I didn't begrudge her the placing (and I think she also won the novice dressage, which is good)

We were originally pulled in 5th, but managed to claw our way back up the line. There were some stunning traditionals (not placed, so not pictured), but moved very heavily and the judge clearly liked airy, floaty paced - so in a way I felt honoured to have been placed at all!

All the horses look a bit funny and tense in that pic though - it was sooooo windy, it's hard to describe! Look at the leaning trees in the background! Poor horses were asked to lean against the wind; doesn't bring out their best look!
  15. Ghostie

Ghostie New Member

My cob mare Dilly at a show (on a miserable,rainy day so excuse the fact that she looks like a drowned rat!):

[​IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]
  16. Nookster

Nookster New Member

17. showpony

showpony New Member

My 4 year old 15hds mare.

First season out showing - unbeaten in coloured classes.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  18. Lonestar

Lonestar Bluey Manai

Gorgeous coloureds in this threads guys!

How do you think a blue + white coloured will do? He has quite big blue patches on his body, and small patches underneath his belly and down his legs?

19. lauraandharvey

lauraandharvey New Member

awww
    shucks mate!!!:eek:
  20. lovejakeyx

lovejakeyx New Member

OK, trying to put my photos on here...

[​IMG]

Did it work???
    Last edited: May 26, 2009