Robinsons 20% off online 6-9pm 29th March

Discussion in 'Money Saving Ideas, Tips and Remedies' started by volcy, Mar 29, 2012.

1. volcy

volcy Active Member

If anyone needs anything from Robinsons... I have had an email from them, they have 20% off if you spend over £30 online tonight between 6pm and 9pm..

Enter code EVE12 in the promotional code box at the checkout and it will take 20% off full priced items.
  2. Flipo's Mum

Flipo's Mum Heavy owner of a Heavy

Oh dear, you just sealed my fate with this thread! I got paid my bonus a couple of days ago and was considering spending a little money...I even filled my basket in robinsons with lovely jodphurs, a lush pair of boots and some feed for flipo....and then left them there, thinking it was far too much money to spend. Glad I did now! I've just gone back on and got £40 off. I can't wait for my new boots! Thankyou!!
  3. popularfurball

popularfurball Learning all the time

Wow they must be expensive boots!!! I want a rubber chain for madams door as my two keep going walk about in the night but begrudge paying postage that is almost as much as the item!
  4. Flipo's Mum

Flipo's Mum Heavy owner of a Heavy

Haha nooooo, boots were only £80 to start with (robbys own Toscana brown boots) but the jods, and supplements were what bumped up the price :redface:

I've just tried to text you but my signal is non existent.......I see rascal and silver are doing their bit on the naf site - spreading the word about weight loss lol!