PDA

View Full Version : Up to date info on north east yards pls

hacks 4 fun
19th Mar 2007, 12:05 PM
Hello,

I'm new here :)

I'm looking to move my neds in the next week or 2 and am looking for some up to date info on yards in and around chester le street and durham.

I'd be REALLY grateful if anyone could offer any advice/opinions as I dont want to make the wrong move (my current yard near lanchester/langley park is great - just too far to travel... )

I'd really welcome and info on Red Rose livery .... as it would be quite handy

Thanks alot

Stella2
19th Mar 2007, 12:12 PM
Hi, Can't comment on on Red Rose, but I'm at Cocken on the Plawsworth estate just along the road. I have been there on and off for 4 years and can recommend it. I recommended it to Alicat a few months ago. She moved her horse there and is very happy too. Cocken is full livery and there are 3 other yards on the estate that are DIY.

If you want more information, let me know :)

chapman2006
19th Mar 2007, 12:15 PM
Red Rose is very expensive for what it has (in my opinion). at the min im at Neil elliots place in pelton its really nice and has a great atmosphere plenty of people to hack out with everyday. flood lit arena. and its only up the road from you. you can have either DIY or FULL. plenty of places to hack around and has got the old railway track which you can hack for miles and miles without crossing a single road. pm me if you want any more details.

chapman2006
19th Mar 2007, 12:22 PM
where abouts do you live?

hacks 4 fun
19th Mar 2007, 04:15 PM
where abouts do you live?

Hello - I live in Birtley... but one of my horses sharers lives in langley park... so trying to find somewhere inbetween :confused:

Stella2
19th Mar 2007, 04:17 PM
What are you looking for in a yard?

hacks 4 fun
19th Mar 2007, 04:17 PM
Hi, Can't comment on on Red Rose, but I'm at Cocken on the Plawsworth estate just along the road. I have been there on and off for 4 years and can recommend it. I recommended it to Alicat a few months ago. She moved her horse there and is very happy too. Cocken is full livery and there are 3 other yards on the estate that are DIY.

If you want more information, let me know :)

Ooooh that area would be good too - what are they like on price? and do they have a school?? , do they allow kids on the yard (12 and 13) they arent mine, but we get on well with 2 girls that have a horse where we are and they have said they'd like to come with us.

Thanks alot :)

hacks 4 fun
19th Mar 2007, 04:19 PM
What are you looking for in a yard?

Hi Stella2,

Am looking for somewhere DIY or Part livery, with at the least a good outdoor, and easily reached from both birtley and langley park (as one of my horses has a sharer) currently we pay 135 a month in winter to include turnout and haylage and 4 bags of shavings, which I think is a good price, its just too far away from where i live

Stella2
19th Mar 2007, 04:25 PM
I'll pm you

chapman2006
19th Mar 2007, 04:34 PM
Hello - I live in Birtley... but one of my horses sharers lives in langley park... so trying to find somewhere inbetween :confused:

where im at in pelton is pracitcally right beside you. and its a nice yard if you every wanted i could show you round our yard.

funkyfilly_sos
19th Mar 2007, 04:46 PM
Hiya and Welcome to New Rider :)
I cant give any advice on yards around that area even though I live in the North East I am yet to use a yard for a horse as I do not own one yet :(

Anyways, have fun on new rider... I know youll love it here! :)
xxxKellyxxx

Bengi1991
19th Mar 2007, 07:08 PM
Hi
I am at pelton too. My son Chapman2006 commented above. Our yard lets kids on it and I have 12, 13 and 16 years old. At the moment I think there is only grass livery though. But you can if he lets you move there put your name down for a stable .

Bengi1991
19th Mar 2007, 07:10 PM
Forgot to give you prices .
Small stable is 50 per month Large stable is 60 per month. Hay/Haylageand straw is around 17-20 per month for as much as you want
Grass livery is 25 per month

Gripper
20th Mar 2007, 01:30 PM
Red Rose Livery is expensive, whilst they claim to have facilities most are unusable. Outdoor school has a poor surface and can only be used at certain times of the day (apparently, because it belongs to the house next door and not the livery yard) - also not lit. Indoor school - roof leaks, walls are badly damaged, surface is bordering on dangerous. Grazing is poor - unless your horse likes Ragwort. If this hasn't put you off I would strongly urge you speak to previous liveries regarding the so called standard of care given at Red Rose.

Would strongly recommend going with any of the other yards mentioned already on this thread.

hacks 4 fun
20th Mar 2007, 02:22 PM
Red Rose Livery is expensive, whilst they claim to have facilities most are unusable. Outdoor school has a poor surface and can only be used at certain times of the day (apparently, because it belongs to the house next door and not the livery yard) - also not lit. Indoor school - roof leaks, walls are badly damaged, surface is bordering on dangerous. Grazing is poor - unless your horse likes Ragwort. If this hasn't put you off I would strongly urge you speak to previous liveries regarding the so called standard of care given at Red Rose.

Would strongly recommend going with any of the other yards mentioned already on this thread.

Hey thanks for this :eek: that doesnt sound too good ... far better I find anything like this out before i move

Sparklie
21st Mar 2007, 10:18 AM
everyone who has offered info on yards in durham and chester-le-street here can you PM me info on prices and facilities too please?

Sorry to hi-jack your thread a bit Hacks 4 fun :o

I've appllied for a job in chester-le-street so if it all works out I may want to be moving Twig into the area.

hacks 4 fun
21st Mar 2007, 11:08 AM
everyone who has offered info on yards in durham and chester-le-street here can you PM me info on prices and facilities too please?

Sorry to hi-jack your thread a bit Hacks 4 fun :o

I've appllied for a job in chester-le-street so if it all works out I may want to be moving Twig into the area.

Hahaha not a prob at all :D

I can recommend the yard I'm on at the mo.... just a bit too far out from where I live (I live in birtley - the yards in langley park) big indoor stone built stables, superb grazing with mares and geldings grazed seperately, good hacking, nice bunch of liveries, no issues with bullying in the fields by other horses...only slight downer is the school which gets heavy in winter. £145 a month in winter inc all haylage, 4 bags of shavings and morning turnout. £85 a month in summer for grazing and box.

hacks 4 fun
21st Mar 2007, 11:39 AM
where im at in pelton is pracitcally right beside you. and its a nice yard if you every wanted i could show you round our yard.

Hi Chapman2006,

Thanks for the info... whats the school like? how big? round/square? surface etcetc ..and whats the grazing like?

Sounds like a good yard... but it might be too far for one of my horses sharers and they get on pretty well so I dont want to put her off.... on the otherhand if teh facilities are good she may think its worth moving.

Ta :)

mogadoga
21st Mar 2007, 11:58 AM
What about Lambtons at the old animal park? Ive not been myself, although i have looked and would love to move but its too far :( But i know people there who love it. :)

hacks 4 fun
21st Mar 2007, 01:34 PM
oooooh wheres that !!???!

mogadoga
21st Mar 2007, 02:02 PM
Dont quote me! But if your going south from the washington services, you go to chest-le-street round about and go straight over. And there is a huge wall on your left, which is the grounds of the place.......and how to get in....well you need a key to get in where the liveries go, but my dad and i found another way to get in without a key. Your best asking someone else though ;)

There is lots of grazing, and hacking, and you dont have to leave the premisises for it! There is 3 yards on it, with 3 different schools. And the stables are all built different.
At the time the gamekeepers would turnout for something like £1. But this is a few years ago when i looked round. If only it was a little closer. And the open/closing gates is annoying- but safe! :D

I will have a little look on the tinternet :D

Bengi1991
22nd Mar 2007, 02:08 PM
Hi
the arena in Pelton is sand arena not sure of size but not too big or small:rolleyes: only 4 horses allowed in at a time. Is floodlit too. And we have use of jumps

Sparklie
22nd Mar 2007, 03:01 PM
Thanks for people who have PM'd :)

Hacks 4 fun...think your yard would be a bit far away for me. Not too sure though as I'm not exactly sure where I'd be moving too (was hoping for the other side of durham). If it's not I might be cheeky and ask to come and have a look around though if you don't mind.

Same with Pelton, might need to visit if I find out that I will be moving...is that the yard which Miriam is on too?

hacks 4 fun
22nd Mar 2007, 05:28 PM
no probs sparklie :)

the yard at Pelton..... is it also called Twizell???

Thanks everyone :) :) :)

mogadoga
22nd Mar 2007, 06:44 PM
If its twizzel, i know people who were there and they loved it...dunno why they moved? xx

Bengi1991
23rd Mar 2007, 01:57 PM
No its not Twizall it is Pelton house farm

Bengi1991
23rd Mar 2007, 01:58 PM
Yep miriam is on my yard

Miriam
1st Apr 2007, 11:16 AM
Same with Pelton, might need to visit if I find out that I will be moving...is that the yard which Miriam is on too?

Thats mine and just realised who you are :D you can only come if I can have your horse :p Pop up and visit me anyway

Where in chester have you applied for?

Lambton has no hacking facilities. Know someone who went there and could never hack out. In the end she left and returned to our old yard.

There is a livery at Pelton Fell. Stuart Storey at Tribley Farm. 100yrds from The Moorings. Not so sure how much he charges now. Outdoor school is now the back field so unfortunately now no floodlit arena :( Great hacking though and all off road if you want. Friendly bunch of people. But like all yards they can have their off day :p All DIY but they do help each other out

Mushy
1st Apr 2007, 01:27 PM
Sorry to barge in your thread, but as i live in the North east area too there's really no point in starting another thread like this :D

I'd like to know about liveries in the Hull area, preferably near cottingham?
I know of cottingham equestrian (which seems to be full all the time) and skidby livery yard (too expensive).
Also Park farm a bit further away in walkington. Anyone know of smaller yards that i haven't heard of? :)

Sparklie
1st Apr 2007, 06:33 PM
Thats mine and just realised who you are :D you can only come if I can have your horse :p Pop up and visit me anyway

Where in chester have you applied for?

Job I applied for is in Chester Moor. I have no idea of my way around the area so now idea where this is. I drive 13 miles to my current yard though so any distance less than that would be an advantage.

I'm afraid I can't let you have Twig, I'm rather attached to him!! I'll definately look into visiting. If I get an interview I'll give you a shout and pop over to see you while I'm in the area if you like.

Not sure what is happening with moving now as OH has been offered a job in Lincolnshire and he'd like me to move with him (and obviously Twig would come too). So yes, it's a bit up in the air!

Miriam
2nd Apr 2007, 09:59 AM
I know where chester moor is (I think as the Church Mouse is there) But there is not a lot of job opportunites that I can see :s Obviously not know chester moor that well :p

Of course give me a shout. You dont have to be in the area specifically for the interview though :D Bring your hat and stuff and you can take a go on Peter.

By the way could you Pm me about your saddle. April needs one for Rhi

ali cat
2nd Apr 2007, 09:02 PM
me and stella really near there too--if you get an interview you could pm me and have a shot on ted -then we could both go see miriam and rhi cos i haven't seen them for ages:)

Miriam
3rd Apr 2007, 11:04 AM
Ali I was thinking the same thing. If only I could drive. You really must come and see Rhi (the old girl). She's not changed one bit :D You can meet Peter too and he is as safe as houses so bring your hat :p Bring Stella2 with you too

Sparklie
3rd Apr 2007, 11:18 AM
I might just have to pop on over some time. I'm not used to being flung on strange horses I've never met though :eek:

it is a shame that you don't ride. Twig is very pleased when he gets visitors and suprisingly he usually behaves himself. He safely took my friend who hadn't ridden for about 5 years for a nice canter around the big field last summer...then again she did have a few stopping issues! He's a little demon across country too :)

Ali_Cat...just looked up for previous posts and Ted is gorgeous!! Just what I was looking for when I bought Twig (yes well...guess I went a bit wrong there). I'll PM you when I know more about a possible interview.

Miriam...pming you about saddle too

Sarah-Lou :)
3rd Apr 2007, 11:58 AM
does anyone know anything about ann adlingtons yard in the birtly/springwell sorta area? its known as angel of the north livery yard & its next to the fishing lakes
its quite near mine & im looking for livery possibilities for if i eventually get my own horse!
i live in washington so if anyone knows anywhere else near there it would be helpful =]

Miriam
4th Apr 2007, 10:49 AM
Sparklie who does not ride? I cant get out of the saddle now. Do more riding than driving :D

Sarah lou dont know much about Angel of the North. Will try and ask around

Sparklie
4th Apr 2007, 11:11 AM
:o ooops i meant drive. but i guess you probably knew that. silly me!!

6th Apr 2007, 04:23 PM
thanks miriam

ig o riding at penshaw equestrian centre
they do full livery and part livery but im not sure how much they charge [ill find out]
i just want to know if anyone who knows can tell me if its a good price compared to other yards or whatever

Miriam
6th Apr 2007, 04:50 PM
Let me know the price and I can compare it to my DIY and last one. But the last one was way cheap at 10 pound for a stable a week. Hay and straw you had to pay on top and fill up water buckets

Bengi1991
6th Apr 2007, 05:17 PM
I emailed the angel of the north livery and she seemed really nice and friendly when she replied. Only thing is where do you hack out round there as near to A1M but she did say plenty of off road hacking

6th Apr 2007, 05:36 PM
yeah shes really nice cos i used to walk around by her place and i stopped and talked to her cos my dad knew her aswell
but that was just before the yard was getting built so it wasnt running yet

but yeh her and her husband are really friendly

showjumper-zoe
6th May 2007, 10:24 AM
Lambton has no hacking facilities. Know someone who went there and could never hack out. In the end she left and returned to our old yard.

If you mean Lambton Stud, Lambton has the best hacking ever. I am on there and you can hack all the way around the estate with no traffic, lots of fields with logs, tyre jumps, xc type fences, hacking through woods. Also can get down by the river without going on roads and hacking to herrington park with only crossing one road.

But I heard some people did leave because they said you should be able to hack around the castle but people live in the castle.

The gamekeepers don't turn out they are just for security and they shoot tresspasers, 2 other liverys provide livery services like turn out etc.

showjumper-zoe
6th May 2007, 10:26 AM
I emailed the angel of the north livery and she seemed really nice and friendly when she replied. Only thing is where do you hack out round there as near to A1M but she did say plenty of off road hacking

One of the worst yards ever do not go believe me!!! Anne is a control freak, she is friendly before you move on. And every one in the area calls it alcatraz.

She has cameras watching you're every move and spies on you tis like big brother.

If you chuck a bit hay out she goes of one one and has a yard meeting which isn't about horses it's about how you should behave but then she starts swearing her head off infront of children aswell.

Also i'm sure she had tourettes as every sentance had a swear word in.

Also no facilities and when she put the yard in quarintine for 3 months (even when the vet said it was ok to go off the yard) all horses had to have the winter off. not good.

mogadoga
6th May 2007, 12:26 PM

mogadoga
6th May 2007, 12:28 PM
zoe, miriam said about the hacking...so i dont know :p

showjumper-zoe
6th May 2007, 12:33 PM
zoe, miriam said about the hacking...so i dont know :p

Sorry, I knew it was someone who replied to this topic:)

Stella2
6th May 2007, 03:04 PM
I also have heard nothing good about it. Silly pointless rules, yet wont adress real problems. She is a nasty woman too. And has a very bad reputation from owning tripple A.
Ive not met a single person who has actually stayed there for a whole winter, or summer. Lol. Who? where?......

Also where do I know the name Ann Addington from before the Angel of the North Yard was opened? The name rings a bell :confused:

mogadoga
6th May 2007, 03:48 PM
The tripple a at follingsby. She used to own it :)

Stella2
6th May 2007, 04:17 PM
The tripple a at follingsby. She used to own it :)Ahh Yes!

Now what about my who and where? You got me intrigued!

Miriam
6th May 2007, 05:45 PM
Wow thats not what I heard about lambton.

To be fair though I do think it depends on what your looking for and a visit to any prospective yard to find out what they do have is best. I'm going back years ago so things could have changed since then

Anna-Marie :)
9th May 2007, 11:47 AM
does anyone know how much livery is at the lion park?

cos my mam said that if we can find somewhere with relatively low livery costs she might start to seriously consider letting me get dan :D :D :D

showjumper-zoe
9th May 2007, 08:14 PM
Wow thats not what I heard about lambton.

To be fair though I do think it depends on what your looking for and a visit to any prospective yard to find out what they do have is best. I'm going back years ago so things could have changed since then

The bad things arn't about lambton they're about The angel of the north livery yard owned by anne adlington lol

Lambton livery is 90 pound per calender month

9th May 2007, 08:33 PM
Lambton livery is 90 pound per calender month

is that the lambton estate or the one at eighton banks?

and what type of livery is it for?

showjumper-zoe
9th May 2007, 08:54 PM
is that the lambton estate or the one at eighton banks?

and what type of livery is it for?

Lambton estate, it's for DIY.

Don't know if theres any room left as hacks 4 fun off here is moving on this month with 2 horses, Pinkglamour girl did and her friend is moving on soon dunno how many boxes they're having tho

9th May 2007, 09:00 PM
do you have an e-mail address or anything or phone number
pm me with it if you like

if i was to go ther it wouldnt be for another year i think cos i might be getting a horse next summer

does anyone know anywhere that does part livery?

showjumper-zoe
10th May 2007, 08:21 AM
do you have an e-mail address or anything or phone number
pm me with it if you like

if i was to go ther it wouldnt be for another year i think cos i might be getting a horse next summer

does anyone know anywhere that does part livery?

I can pm you a number when i get home as i don't have it at school.

At lambton there are 2 liveries that offer livery service quite cheap (things like mucking out, turn in/out, feeding etc) so you can get part livery if you want.

Stella2
10th May 2007, 08:59 AM
Most yards seem to do part livery.

10th May 2007, 09:25 AM
I can pm you a number when i get home as i don't have it at school.

At lambton there are 2 liveries that offer livery service quite cheap (things like mucking out, turn in/out, feeding etc) so you can get part livery if you want.

thats just what i was looking for really, somewhere that did part:)
does it cost more than the DIY?

ETA: if you could PM me with the number thatd b smashin lol

showjumper-zoe
10th May 2007, 01:14 PM
thats just what i was looking for really, somewhere that did part:)
does it cost more than the DIY?

ETA: if you could PM me with the number thatd b smashin lol

The services you pay for individually as the estate dosn't provide them just 2 liverys do it.

will pm number when I get home as I don't know it may mam does.:)

i_luv_bonnie
29th Jul 2007, 03:53 PM
hi!! could u pleez tell me the price of the livery at bowes!!!!! this is for molly1973jade!!! :p:D thnx very much!!!!!

Bengi1991
29th Jul 2007, 04:58 PM
hi!! could u pleez tell me the price of the livery at bowes!!!!! this is for molly1973jade!!! :p:D thnx very much!!!!!

HI

Why are you asking about Bowes Livery for me . Who are you??????

showjumper-zoe
29th Jul 2007, 07:04 PM

40 for a pony and 45 for a horse I think they only do DIY

Stella2
29th Jul 2007, 07:06 PM
40 for a pony and 45 for a horse I think they only do DIY 45 for DIY :eek:

showjumper-zoe
29th Jul 2007, 07:07 PM
45 for DIY :eek:

Yep aparently they have good facilities:eek::eek:

Bengi1991
29th Jul 2007, 07:43 PM
Very weird am not in the slightest bit interested about moving to Bowes but someone thinks I am and wanted to know prices:rolleyes:

showjumper-zoe
29th Jul 2007, 07:45 PM
Very weird am not in the slightest bit interested about moving to Bowes but someone thinks I am and wanted to know prices:rolleyes:

It's very strange may ibe someone you know? as that was there 1st and only post on this forum and they incuded a '':p and a :D'' as if it was a joke? :confused:

ETA: also very strange how they dug up this old thread.

Stella2
29th Jul 2007, 07:45 PM
Very weird am not in the slightest bit interested about moving to Bowes but someone thinks I am and wanted to know prices:rolleyes: Very weird :rolleyes:

Zoe - diamond encrusted fence posts perhaps?

Bengi1991
29th Jul 2007, 07:46 PM
Yes someone I know but dont want to know if you get my meaning.

Cannot understand the point of it to be honest

showjumper-zoe
29th Jul 2007, 07:46 PM
Very weird :rolleyes:

Zoe - diamond encrusted fence posts perhaps?

LMAO yer - in the real world more like barbed wire haha

Stella2
29th Jul 2007, 07:49 PM
Yes someone I know but dont want to know if you get my meaning.

Cannot understand the point of it to be honest If you have a pet rabbit, I'd keep an eye on it :eek:

Bengi1991
29th Jul 2007, 07:53 PM
I do :eek:

Miriam
29th Jul 2007, 08:50 PM
Think I scared them off the forum Zoe. They were fine when I told them not to use text speak. It was when I asked how did they know molly1973jade that made a hasty exit

Bengi1991
29th Jul 2007, 09:00 PM
Cannot understand why people want to cause trouble on here

X_Guinness_X
30th Jul 2007, 09:43 AM
Hey

Sorry to re-bring up this old topic but this has been really helpful for me as I really desparatly need to move yards and Im in the same area as you guys, so if possible can I have some information on yards in the area

Im only asking as Im getting really desparate as my yard is turning into a dumping ground

Any help will be much appreciated

x

Miriam
30th Jul 2007, 11:26 AM
Guiness can I ask what area your in. That would help to decide which ones are closer to you

Stella2
30th Jul 2007, 11:41 AM
Welcome to New Rider Guiness :) Ditto Miriam, There are a few spaces on my yard and we are a pretty stable and happy bunch :)

showjumper-zoe
30th Jul 2007, 12:21 PM
Hey

Sorry to re-bring up this old topic but this has been really helpful for me as I really desparatly need to move yards and Im in the same area as you guys, so if possible can I have some information on yards in the area

Im only asking as Im getting really desparate as my yard is turning into a dumping ground

Any help will be much appreciated

x

Which yard are you at I may probably now it.:)

X_Guinness_X
27th Sep 2007, 03:19 PM
Sorry I havent replyed sooner, i lost the internet than had massive problems with other areas of life...

Im still at the same yard unfortunately (PM me and I will tell you which yard it is, as I strongly advise no-one to go there!!!!!!!!!) Every yard I go and see are full or if i advertise no yards near to me reply

I live just outside Washington so Im looking for a stable in Sunderland or Gateshead, I would even go as far as Durham or Newcastle, Im getting that desparate, honestly!

Again sorry it took so long to reply

x

ali cat
27th Sep 2007, 05:52 PM
hi guiness

you could do a lot worse than the yard where me and stella 2 are - pm if you want details

do a search on posts by ali cat - i recently posted about every yard i could think of in my area (in response to someone elses query) - you might find something useful :)

good luck

Minski&Kai
27th Sep 2007, 07:52 PM
There is a reasonably new yard set up at Burnope - Holmside Hall Equestrian, but looking at the web site, doesn't look like they do DIY, but part livery is 55pw, got new indoor and outdoor schools. Never been, just looked on website about the shows they are doing. May be worth a look at their website.

Stella2
27th Sep 2007, 07:58 PM
There is a reasonably new yard set up at Burnope - Holmside Hall Equestrian, but looking at the web site, doesn't look like they do DIY, but part livery is 55pw, got new indoor and outdoor schools. Never been, just looked on website about the shows they are doing. May be worth a look at their website. I've been and have friends there. Its a lovely yard, the facilities are great. You can't have your trainer go there though, which doesn't suit me and I think there are quite a few kids (sorry kids, nothing personal), but we all need different things.

Minski&Kai
27th Sep 2007, 08:27 PM
I didn't know about the kids!! I keep my horses i field for that very reason!! But still have kids climbing over the wall to chase the horses, little gets.

Stella2
27th Sep 2007, 08:38 PM
At least the kids I refer to have their own neddies. Its just that my tolerance levels for kid noise and mayhem in the school is low. I am officially a grumpy old woman and proud :D

X_Guinness_X
27th Sep 2007, 09:11 PM
Ive seen the holmside hall stables website, it does look very nice, il give them a try

Im going to look through old topics too, never know what I might find :]

Thankyou so much for your help, it is greatly appreciated

And stella2, where i am, theres 3 kids that scream and constantly beg for a ride of any horse thats out the field, if they dont get their own way, they scream louder :rolleyes:

x

Stella2
27th Sep 2007, 09:25 PM
And stella2, where i am, theres 3 kids that scream and constantly beg for a ride of any horse thats out the field, if they dont get their own way, they scream louder :rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Miriam
5th Oct 2007, 04:19 PM
There are kids on the yard I'm on. Thankfully they are not too bad

foxymiche1
5th Oct 2007, 04:50 PM
I would actually just like to stick up for Red Rose Stud. I had my horse stabled there before i moved down to Surrey and I though ren and rachel who run it were brilliant.
They were friendly, helpful and were always making an effort to put on shows etc for us.
yes they outdoor school sometimes flooded and the indoor had a quite deep surface but ive been at alot worse.

As for yards in durham, i would reccomend Hall farm or Hall Hill Farm near Satley. it is very posh, has a gorgeous indoor school with showjumps and is very spick and span. it is quite expensive but totally worth it.

Miriam
6th Oct 2007, 10:25 PM
Who runs or owns Hall Hill livery? Does Ann or Pat own it (the owners of the farm?)

Stella2
6th Oct 2007, 10:27 PM
I think its her brother.