PDA

View Full Version : show jumping rules

sprite
22nd May 2006, 04:24 PM
can anyone tell me what the penalty is for turning a circle or crossing your tracks during a round?

horseaholic
22nd May 2006, 04:28 PM
Under BSJA rules I think you get 4 faults, same as a run out or refusal. So don't do it! :D

xx emma xx
9th Jun 2006, 10:01 PM
can anyone tell me what the penalty is for turning a circle or crossing your tracks during a round?
You may circle as many times as you which to before you jump your first fence however you may not circle during your class as you will be eliminated. Circling is treated as a refusal. Hope this helps x

nutkin
10th Jun 2006, 08:30 AM
circling or crossing your tracks once incurs 4 faults,twice 8 faults and on the 3rd time you are eliminated. You must not circle after a refusal or if the round is stopped for any reason after the bell has sounded.

horseygal90
10th Jun 2006, 07:48 PM
You shouldn't cross the start twice - Circling across it after the bell's gone and your round has started.

Glacier rocks
12th Jun 2006, 01:06 AM
if you croos your line in pony club rules its elimination...trust me i know...

MeMe
12th Jun 2006, 11:21 AM
Under BSJA rules, crossing your tracks or circling occurs 4 faults, its classified as a refusal for fault working.

2 refusals is elimination now not 3, has been for some time.

Circling after a stop will not incur more faults as you have to circle away from the jump to jump it.