Banner Design by Maria McKenna - Click for Home
Click for Home

Go Back   New Rider Message Board > Main Arena > Transport and Travelling

Notices

Old 9th Mar 2009, 09:57 AM
jordys pony

horse transport or box hire from cornwall help !

I need to pick up a horse from the west coast of wales and bring it to cornwall, i either need a shared load or someone willing to do the journey for a price or horse box hire from cornwall as both me and my hubby can drive, cant seem to find a hire place in cornwall.Any info advice would be gratefull. please Tammy
Old 9th Mar 2009, 05:00 PM

good lady driver DEFRA approved, will do nationally at very reasonable rates can do at fairly short notice! lovely modern horsebox with sat nav and cctv sideways travel. ring natalie santon on 0780900347 anytime. say sinead passed on her number.

good luck! pm me if any problems
Old 9th Mar 2009, 05:09 PM
jordys pony

will do that just been quoted 310 on a shared load which i didnt think was bad, but will give her a call. thank you.
Old 9th Mar 2009, 09:04 PM
Kate&TheHerd

ring P and L luck, they are from cornwall and always doing journies down, so they very reasonable priced. google them for their number, they are highly reccommended
Old 9th Mar 2009, 10:14 PM

310 for a shared load is very good!! also try pimbury equine they are excellently priced and travell nationally!
Old 10th Mar 2009, 06:00 AM
Kate&TheHerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by nades_2004 View Post
310 for a shared load is very good!! also try pimbury equine they are excellently priced and travell nationally!
yes but its always best to shop around sorry, sorry....you too have suggested that-just re read!

heres the website for P & L Luck

http://www.horsetransport.org.uk/

and their phone number:

01579 345151

I urge you to ring/email them, even if its just to get a quote, real nice people hope everything goes well for you whatever you chose

Last edited by Kate&TheHerd; 10th Mar 2009 at 06:11 AM.