Am I going nuts?

How have they got like that though? I could maybe imagine that one might get bent in a nasty accident but both of them?

How have they got like that though? I could maybe imagine that one might get bent in a nasty accident but both of them?
Adult riding in child size ones? Or just excess weight for adult ones? Or maybe someone thought they were bent and straightened them :p

This is why they have a weight limit then.
Yes as that's what mine did.
They also collapse if you get foot caught foot in a gate, it stops it from getting out!
That's when I got told the weight limit is 8 some and adults should not use.

Yes as that's what mine did.
They also collapse if you get foot caught foot in a gate, it stops it from getting out!
That's when I got told the weight limit is 8 some and adults should not use.

Yes there is definitely a weight limit on their use. Where I had regular lessons I was quite worried as that was all they offered me and I was nine and a half stone. Hmm. I invested in the MH ones asap when I got my own horse.

Yes there is definitely a weight limit on their use. Where I had regular lessons I was quite worried as that was all they offered me and I was nine and a half stone. Hmm. I invested in the MH ones asap when I got my own horse.
I guess the thing here is yes the weight limit is 8 stone when the rider is just doing normal activities.
If you start jumping just think of the potential extra weight on that stirrup leather and stirrup, either could snap.

newrider.com