Childs stirrup leathers

Jessey

Dec 20, 2004
Suffolk, UK
Not having kids I really have no clue, but my friends 2 year old had a sit on Hank yesterday and loved it, so I guess he's going to be doing more pony rides :D

He has a little cub saddle, and I have some dinky stirrups but no leathers and I have zero clue what size leathers I might need. Hank is 8hh so he'll never carry big kids, so what is tiny tot to waist height (on me) kids length? :p

Saw these on ebay
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/3817...=1007283&device=c&campaignid=862328541&crdt=0

$_35.JPG

I got hold of some childs Black webbing ones - infact am just getting ready to put both sets on ebay as they are now all in bigger size, which I used for the grandchildren on Acorn/Nuts (9hh) - 2 pairs 1 24" and 1 34" I think but could be wrong - plenty of holes so good even for tiny legs. they are nice and light and don't rub little legs

I got hold of some childs Black webbing ones - infact am just getting ready to put both sets on ebay as they are now all in bigger size, which I used for the grandchildren on Acorn/Nuts (9hh) - 2 pairs 1 24" and 1 34" I think but could be wrong - plenty of holes so good even for tiny legs. they are nice and light and don't rub little legs
Will you let me know for sure and how much you're asking? :D

newrider.com