Christmas Gift Portraits

LisaH

Jul 31, 2015
Hi NR,

It's that time of the year again where I open traditional portrait orders in time for Christmas! I've completed lots of portraits for members on this forum over the years of both horses and dogs (and sometimes owners!) and really enjoy it. I don't tend to get time for traditional work during the rest of the year due to work so this is about the only time I accept commissions.

All you need is one or two clear photographs of the subject you would like creating, the size of the portrait you would like and I will do the rest! I have a poster below of the sizes I have available most suitable for Christmas orders (I do also have a large A3 size but please enquire about this - they are best suited for collages of more than 2 subjects). A5 size is also available as a 'Greeting Card' meaning the original artwork will be on the front and you can write a message inside.

I do have a waiting list (currently at 4 orders) that tends to close after about 15 so will be completing them on a first come first serve basis. All portraits are guaranteed to be delivered in time for Christmas.

Please see my website for more information: Website
I also publish my equine artwork on Instagram so you can see it being worked on here: Instagram

Please PM me with any questions you may have either via Newrider OR my website!

Best wishes,
Lisa x

14519910_1198704323506616_1761271253775422731_n.jpg

912111_orig.jpg

10869_orig.jpg

Reactions: TCVenture
Oh my god they're gorgeous! Those ones you have posted...are they Standard or extra detail? I'm v interested! Thanks xx

Lisa would it be possible to see the difference between premium and standard? I looked on insta and web page but can't see any? Thanks

Lisa would it be possible to see the difference between premium and standard? I looked on insta and web page but can't see any? Thanks

Good morning! The difference between standard and premium is ultimately the time spent on the piece - so the premium portraits have further eye and hair detail than standard portraits don't have. (All portraits have a base amount of detail).

The one below is a standard so the shading is quite 'flat' though still detailed:
5744890_orig.jpg

and this is a premium which has a different fur technique that takes longer to render:
2546999_orig.jpg

I hope this helps!!

Lisa

Thank you to all of your orders so far! I am now taking last orders for Christmas orders over 2 weeks to be shipped in time for Christmas!

Here's my favourite so far!
14633496_1213138905396491_6419345303161799558_o.jpg

newrider.com