Facebook

I'm not on fb.....sometimes I think I'll join but I do have a few reasons not to (cryptic sorry). Don't stop posting your lovely pics on here please:D:D

Reactions: MrA
I'm not on fb.....sometimes I think I'll join but I do have a few reasons not to (cryptic sorry). Don't stop posting your lovely pics on here please:D:D

I completely understand why people don't go on there, I don't post much apart from horse pictures and most of them I post on here too :D

Reactions: Trewsers and Jessey
I completely understand why people don't go on there, I don't post much apart from horse pictures and most of them I post on here too :D
I'm the same for the most part, the thing I really use it for is keeping track of family and friends all over the world, plus for dates for shows/events and local horsey stuff going on and buying and selling :D

I'm the same, mine is mostly just horses etc but I will add , you are more than welcome do see my horsey and other animal pics :D

Mines pretty much all horses too :) I have added you as you can't have too many horsey pics and yours are fun.

I have a few of you on mine but anyone else who fancies adding me feel free. You'll even get to see my New Zealand photos in case I never get round to writing that report :p (which is looking like a distinct possibility lol).
Don't know how to link my profile but look up Jess Anderson (Joosie), profile pic is a tree.

Reactions: MrA and MrC
Thanks for all the adds everyone :) great to see lots more horses on my news feed!

Reactions: GaryB
I think we are friends already, but anyone is free to add me - 99.9% of my posts are Pete related though, I warn you!

I'm Sophie Joy - FB profile picture is of me in a hat with my OH.

I think I have you already Ale on my friend's list? Have to confess I sometimes cant quite connect real names with New Rider names! Facebook is absolutely essential for my animal rescue fundraising it just couldn't raise what it does without the horrible old FB platform. Feel free to have a nosey it is Equestrian Tack Clearance - I have tried (unsuccessfully) to keep my own personal page private and separate on there, but some of my regular and loyal charity supporters tend to get a bit miffed if I won't accept them on my own page so I do tend to have a long list of people who 40 per cent I am not entirely sure who they are! :eek::D

I'm MrC on here but that's just because my NiknKia account got banned for something I still have no idea about. I think I was accused of having two accounts or maybe someone from back in the Pre sub days took exception and just was being a twit. Anyhow my profile pic is me if anyone wants to add me.

newrider.com