For Sale ....Eddie 13.2 Jumping pony

Native Lover

Native Pony Fan
Jul 13, 2009
Lincolnshire,wheres the hills?
stores.shop.ebay.co.uk
Bay gelding 13.2 with a confident young rider or petite adult this pony will do whatever asked with bags of character! Safe in traffic, currently lives next to busy road and has hacked out with no problems. Currently out of work due to no fault of his own. Good to catch when consistently brought in. Has done xc, show jumping, whp classes and potential for flat work showing and dressage. Always barefoot hard wearing, will travel in box or trailer. Perfect gent on the leadrein too. £1100 with tack and rugs. Loan with view to buy possibly available... Needs loving home. My rider Jess knows this pony and will verify hes genuine little guy with a infortunate reason hes for sale. Death in the family forces sale.

Pm for more details

eddie.jpg

Eddie 2.jpg

Last edited:
Where is he. A friend is looking for a 2nd pony for her 9 year daughter. Very good rider. Current pony competing up to 60cm but that's his limit and she wants to do more next year.

wow, do you know his history he reminds me of a horse my boss had called eddie a few years ago!he would be about 13/14 ish now that was in Cheshire

newrider.com