From fat to fit ( A plus size riders diary)

Did my longest walk so far.... went for a walk in a local country park with my friend and her small dog....it was also my fastest walk. The time and distance passed quite quickly because we were both chatting about are ponies and making plan for next summer to go on a holiday with our ponies.

http://www.mapmywalk.com/workout/2279733476

You shamed me - I made a real effort this week thinking about you all the time,and it looks like I lost a pound or two.

I joined a gym 10 mins from my house and I try to swim and gym 5 times a week..... I am down a complete dress size and treated myself to some new clothes in the sales. I am down a total of 1 1/2 stones :D
Wow amazing!! I've been thinking of you and wondered how you were doing but didn't like to ask incase you felt pressured.

Sounds like you are doing incredibly well!

You should be celebrating with your weight lose. Keep going.
I've just started running again. It nearly kills me. As I run I ask myself why I'm putting myself through it all. I can't breath, my muscles are strained. I've just completed my 4th week, totalling over 21 miles and disappointingly have lost a tiny amount of weight. I did 2.5 miles this morning in 24 minutes. My aim is to be able to run 5 miles in 50 minutes by the end of the year. I really don't know if I will reach my goal but I'm going to give it a good go. I hope to loose 5kgs and just be fitter.

You should be celebrating with your weight lose. Keep going.
I've just started running again. It nearly kills me. As I run I ask myself why I'm putting myself through it all. I can't breath, my muscles are strained. I've just completed my 4th week, totalling over 21 miles and disappointingly have lost a tiny amount of weight. I did 2.5 miles this morning in 24 minutes. My aim is to be able to run 5 miles in 50 minutes by the end of the year. I really don't know if I will reach my goal but I'm going to give it a good go. I hope to loose 5kgs and just be fitter.

I have no hope of ever running with my knackered arthritic ankles...so well done to you :D

newrider.com