Genuine, honest, kind, confidence-giving pony.

KP nut

I'd rather be riding.
Dec 22, 2008
14hh lightweight piebald cob, aged 7

Lisa is that rarest of ponies: totally safe and reliable in ALL situations while at the same time responsive and forward.

Lisa was bought to restore the confidence of my daughter after a serious riding accident. She has looked after her beautifully, never putting a hoof wrong. The sort who will automatically slow down/stop when the rider gets unbalanced. My daughter rapidly went from walk-trot in an arena only to being able to ride out in all sorts of environments in safety: cantering across open fields, even towards home, Somerford farm ride, pony club rallies, hunter trials, show jumping, arena eventing, mounted games. Always calm, always willing and forward, never spooky or silly.

Jumps confidently, and is totally unfazed by fillers, spreads, coloured poles, water, ditches, banks, steps, skinnies, walls, XC fences etc etc. Almost never stops, even the first time over a totally new type of fence.

Perfect manners, perfect to load, catch, trim, clip, perfect in traffic. Will stand all day being bathed, plaited etc. No vices. Fabulous out hacking: happy first or last. Happy ambling along on the buckle or galloping flat out. Just a lovely straight forward, go anywhere, do anything pony!

Never changes whether used every day or given time off. Lives in or out with mares or geldings. Never mareish.

Used to be a riding school pony and was a firm favourite of everyone from nervous novices who loved her reliability, to confident, competent adults who loved her responsiveness and willingness. References available from riding school owner/instructors and Pony club instructors.

Good home essential: homes will be vetted and will need to provide her with year round turn out in horsey company. Would be a good first pony, but equally would suit an adult who wants an easy, safe, lovely ride and is not keen on high adrenaline horse riding!

£3000 with tack

1_0113.JPG 1_0109(2).jpg 20160702_133058.jpg 20160420_185500(2).jpg Screenshot_2016-07-05-15-45-57 (1).png Screenshot_2016-05-03-08-32-22(2).png

Fantastic pics :) Sorry just ignore my earlier comment asking her age just read she's 7. x

Well if I had a spare £3k I'd snap your hand off, she's a super honest, kind and lovely little lady, someone will snap her up, personally I think you're bonkers selling her, rare as hens teeth kind of pony, but good luck and I hope she find another super home.

Love the pics, what lovely memories you're daughter will have with her to look back on. Still think you're mad though :p she looks like she's clearing all those fences with ease!

When I look at pics with ads, I do need a full front view and a sideways on view of the horse to see the conformation. The jumping pics are lovely but I get cross when the pics dont give the information one needs.

newrider.com