GFS Genesis - anyone tried them?

sjames86

Nov 25, 2009
Birmingham
As i am now thinking of keeping Chico i need to think ahead about saddles. I have two saddles at the moment for him. A synthetic one which i am using atm as it is lightweight but i dont like it, and a GFS pro event leather saddle that i am going to start using tomorrow.
However he will obviously change shape as he matures so i want to get a changeable saddle.
I love my GFS saddle so have been looking at their new Genesis range.
As much as i want a leather one i have to be realistic about my budget and by selling my current leather one i will be able to buy a synthetic one.

Has anyone tried/got/looked at the GFS Genesis synthetic range??

What are they like?

A lady at our yard has just brought one. I really like the look of it to be honest, i nearly got tempted :happy:

It doesnt fit her very wide cob at all though, but thats more her not knowing how to fit a saddle :banghead:

i like that thay are styled like the other gfs saddles as i love mine and i hate to part with it but needs must.

I am quite taken with the APX model as it is all suede as i dont like the noise synthetic saddles make and i guess an all suede one wouldnt make that annoying noise.

I really liked it - I had one on trial for madam... it made two sits on her back. She is miles to wide for it.

If you do go for it, I bought a white gullet... if you want one its going cheap - seeing as I have no GFS saddle!!!!!

newrider.com