Gotta love a freebie

Jessey

Dec 20, 2004
Suffolk, UK
I'm chuffed with the freebies I picked up last night, had been out in my friends canoe and noticed my neighbour had this on his burn pile, gave him a call and got the all clear to take it :D it'll make a great hay feeder :D
_20170703_072249.JPG
Then the friend I was with offered me the builders bags :D

What freebies have you got?

That's amazing! What was it before?
I think they come with bricks in them, might be worth asking local builders :) he's got 4 more so I'm tempted to get a 2nd, they could have posts attached and 1 placed either side of the barn to string a fence between so the horses can't get in the back where the hay is stored but I can still move them easily to get new hay delivery's in :)

Can't beat Jane's free horse but I've blagged free dead freezers for feed and rug storage. It's amazing how well a "Has anyone got a dead chest freezer or tall fridge freezer they'd like taken away?" posted onto local household FB groups will result in a surge of potential donations! :p

Reactions: Trewsers and Jessey
Can't beat Jane's free horse but I've blagged free dead freezers for feed and rug storage. It's amazing how well a "Has anyone got a dead chest freezer or tall fridge freezer they'd like taken away?" posted onto local household FB groups will result in a surge of potential donations! :p
I might try that, I've been keeping my eye out for one for the barn to keep stuff more contained or else it will spread everywhere :)

Yesterday OH asked neighbour if they wanted the pallets behind their garage and they don't - hurrah! They make great bale lifters off the floor in the pig barn. And some of the larger ones act as a temporary divider if any of the horses are ill and I need to section them off.
I love a freebie!

Reactions: Jessey
newrider.com