Heartbreaking sale of my Appaloosa x

Astala77

Jun 14, 2017
pretty-appaloosatb-x-welsh-mare-for-saleloan.html
Genuine sad sale of my stunning Appaloosa/TB x Welsh mare 01/05/15
Please see link at bottom for full advert
Only for sale as relocating and sadly can't take her with me :(
£1550 inc thorowgood saddle, Bridle, Headcollars, rugs and various equipment for her
http://www.preloved.co.uk/adverts/s...e-for-saleloan.html?link=/search?keyword=Arla

Reactions: MrC
Thank you..she really is a wonderful little mare and I'm devastated to have to sell her...but know she will make someone very happy :)

She looks lovely. Does she move nicely? It might be worth taking a short video of you picking feet, general handling and her moving too. It all helps to gain more interest, especially with a youngster. I'd then attach it to your ads. The markets awful at the moment but if someone's watched a video they may be prepared to travel further than they would normally to view. x

Reactions: Astala77
She looks lovely. Does she move nicely? It might be worth taking a short video of you picking feet, general handling and her moving too. It all helps to gain more interest, especially with a youngster. I'd then attach it to your ads. The markets awful at the moment but if someone's watched a video they may be prepared to travel further than they would normally to view. x

Thank you for your advice. I have added videos of her where I can. Tho will take more of her picking feet up etc, She's only been advertised for a week so I'm not panicking yet. I've had quite a few dreamers tho it's so frustrating. It's unfortunate that it's the wrong time of year, tho depending on my husbands work there may be a chance he can relocate first and I can stay with current home, kids and pony until the new year. Here's the link of her on YouTube. To me she's perfect, but she is still in her second year and they just look so odd in conformation at this stage!
This is her at a local show recently...

Reactions: tikkitti
You’re not ridiculous. You didn’t want to sell her but you did it because it was the best thing for her and you are a responsible owner.

Of course you’re heartbroken. So sorry you had to say goodbye. Xxx

newrider.com