Horse jumps

We got a load of tyres and put threaded them on a heavy wooden pole and it makes a great tyre jump. We didn't cram the tyres on so we could push the tyres to the sides to make a tyre-free space in the middle to make it more inviting for the spookier horses.

We also got a black, corrugated plastic tube about 1ft diameter from someone who was doing some building work. Weighted down it makes a great, small xcountry jump.

I have also been looking online for used plastic barrels to use as jumps and also for some weaving, barrel racing games. But not had much luck so far.

I like those ideas but my DIY skills are non existent.

We got a load of tyres and put threaded them on a heavy wooden pole and it makes a great tyre jump. We didn't cram the tyres on so we could push the tyres to the sides to make a tyre-free space in the middle to make it more inviting for the spookier horses.

We also got a black, corrugated plastic tube about 1ft diameter from someone who was doing some building work. Weighted down it makes a great, small xcountry jump.

I have also been looking online for used plastic barrels to use as jumps and also for some weaving, barrel racing games. But not had much luck so far.

I like those ideas but my DIY skills are non existent.

Cheers Tiga. Plastic barrels used to be worthless but we often buy them in now for various things. Fruit farms often have some. Or if you have a cattle/sheep market near you check when they have sales on and you can often pick up batches at places like that.
Loving your big plastic tube. We had some somewhere but think OH chucked it in the dump and buried it.

newrider.com