Horse Rhythm Beads - Pressie Ideas....PICS

laceyfreckle

May 27, 2007
Essex/Suffolk
Thought I would add some pics of some rhythm beads I've made (fairlady has ordered some so might be nice for her to see some I made earlier :tongue:)

Anyway these are Piccolo's and because of that are fuscia pink and cream, like all of her stuff, which I suppose is what happens when your main rider is a 4yr old girl. :redface::bounce:

Anyway piccies:-

032.jpg

029.jpg

more to follow:

024.jpg

Piccolo's above ^ were made out of 8mm wooden beads with strong cord and silver plated fixings. Bells are attatched by wire wrapping with silver plated wire.

If anyone else would like one then PM for further details but as a rough guide -

Wooden rhythm beads such as Piccolo's (can get most colours) would be £16.75 £14.24

Plastic rhythm beads (can get most colours) would be £17.25 £14.67

Acrylic rhythm beads (can get most colours etc) would be £19.85 £16.88

Semi-Precious Stones such as Black Oynx, Sodalite, Agate, Amethyst, etc etc are dependant on cost of bead to me and can be with or without silver plated spacer beads but are likely to be around £32.50 £27.63

P&P: Anywhere in the UK for £1.50

Includes bells also added if wanted and a clip for the mane if wanted to stop the beads falling down if the horse puts it's head down. (Although I admit Piccolo's doesn't seem to fall down anyway).

Meanings of stones or finding colours/stones for a particular meaning can be given if needed.

Importantly as a introductory offer if you quote NEWRIDER with any order you may have I will give you a 15% discount which will mean you only pay the prices in red. This offer expires on 31st December 2010

I have got time to make a few more before xmas if needed before then, orders need to be in by 28th November if definitely needed before xmas.

Last edited:
newrider.com