Is this the cheapest brand new saddle yet?

"Made by skilled craftsmen".....Probably living in a slum in China or India or such place, aged about 12 years old, and being paid 5p a day!

Awful saddle! Wouldn't even buy it to decorate the house - it will stink the place out! Someone sent us an imported leather bridle to look at - It had to be removed from the house AND banned from the workshop - the smell was unbelievable! :(

"Made by skilled craftsmen".....Probably living in a slum in China or India or such place, aged about 12 years old, and being paid 5p a day!

Awful saddle! Wouldn't even buy it to decorate the house - it will stink the place out! Someone sent us an imported leather bridle to look at - It had to be removed from the house AND banned from the workshop - the smell was unbelievable! :(

What did it smell like!????

I had something from china once, stunk my house and car out......smelt like petrol, made me vomit almost!

I cant beleive ppl actually buy those saddles..............talk about nieve!! :cold:

It's scary to think that people must be buying this c**p ,or otherwise the person marketing them wouldn't be bothering.Even more worrying is that the same saddle may well turn up on Ebay second hand & could well ruin a few horses before someone consigns it to the bonfire.

I bought a cheap saddle off the internet, more for the amusement value than anything else. I was quite shocked when it arrived, it was quite a good looking saddle...

I poked and prodded at it and couldn't find anything obviously wrong with it, so I tried it on horse, the saddle I had bought turned out to be a disaster, so I was going to get a new saddle, so for the heck of it I tried the cheap one on him. It fit, perfectly - or as near perfect as makes no odds, not only did it fit him perfectly, it fit me brilliantly, being 18" and quite wide. I've not had a problem riding in it, and horse seems happy enough.

I'm quite reluctant to change it for something else now!

:unsure:

Did think about buying one to take apart just to see what horrors lie beneth, but decided against it!

Had a quick look at the shop who sell it, seems like they mainly sell dog leads and collars, I expect the factory that makes those also makes the saddles. The shop probably aren't horsey and probably don't know anything about saddles and fitting them. Just a good business opportunity!

newrider.com