Ive been quiet- *show report * pics)

CharliesAngel

Jan 15, 2010
sorry i’ve been very quiet as poor brook is yet again not being ridden - although i plan to start again later this week. I’ve been preparing for the National Stallion Show that was on at Edinburgh at the weekend. With ponies being kept in and horrific weather Ive been completely up to my eyes. The small window of time I have when MiniCA is at Nursery has been being taken up with mucking out, dong some inhand practice and prepping ponies. We travelled down there on Friday morning and stabled all the ponies overnight at the Scottish National Equestrian Centre (Oatridge) and so were nice and close on the Saturday. The ponies all behaved beautifully and I am absolutely thrilled that my homebred 2016 colt was 2nd in a big, strong class :D

No pics on the day :( Gutted but my phone battery went kaput and I Mr CA usually takes pics for me but he wasn’t there. But this is him, he is a little monkey, very colty haha but shows himself off well :D
DSCF6052_zpsdjxttp8b.jpg

drifter2_zpsor39yuga.jpg

Mini CA is now on half term so no riding time BUT Ive just found out a local indoor arena does a membership scheme for £30 a month and there is a super gallery where he could play so I could take him with me. I may have some exciting news to come too... hoping it will really help me with getting Brook better in traffic!!

newrider.com