Jod's for curvy ladies....

nat17

Minnie, Sam and Dolly
May 30, 2002
Cotswolds
Visit site
Apart from fuller fillies, does anyone have any recommendations for jod's for larger ladies... So 16/18 ... Smart or just not plain as usual :wink:

I'm a bit bigger at a size 20, but haven't tried the fuller fillies jods, I stick to robinsons own requisite range and they stretch enough for me so imagine they'd be fine for you.

Have you tried 16+ rider? They appear to have a reasonable range. Not bought any jods, but got my country boots there and the service was good.

Do you get Kerrits over there? I have a pair that i was able to wear when I was skinny, still wear it at 5 months pregnant and now 6 years later it's still my favorite

I'd have thought that at your size you could get the any make of jodhs ... I had a pair of Caldene that were really stretchy, and lasted for years, but I don't know if they still make them like that. I like Fuller Fillies, but they do come up big, even in the larger sizes.

I've bought fuller fillies half chaps as my legs are short and a bit wider than the normal leg. Jodhpurs are usually stocked in my size at Robinsons which is 38in at the moment so I've never had to go anywhere else for those. I had to shop around a bit for jodhpur boots as the Tesco ones were enormous. Ended up buying teenagers size 4 ones from an online equestrian store of which I can't remember.

newrider.com