Wanted - happy to buy

English Hackamore
Myler combination Bit 5.5 inches

For Sale

H2go water carrier, all bits included, used very lightly
Driving Books
Aerborn Shoulder pads for body protector

5'6" Horseware Amigo MW rug with attachments for a neck cover
Bright red in GC apart from one nibbled or rubbed hole in side.
Can send pics to anyone interested

Swap for

4'6" turnout rug required.

Attachments

• rug_001.jpg
    rug_001.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 3
  • rug_002[1].jpg
    rug_002[1].jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Wanted - happy to buy

English Hackamore
Myler combination Bit 5.5 inches

For Sale

H2go water carrier, all bits included, used very lightly
Driving Books
Aerborn Shoulder pads for body protector
Which driving books do you have, please and how much do you want for them? (don't worry, I realise postage will be high :smile:)

Oo I will need a girth soon please let me know what sizes you have.

I have a bareback pad I used for my old mare before the accident. It is the same style a's the libra one (it may even be the libra one I haven't had it out for a long time tho.) i put holes in it so the stirrups could be used both sides. It is full size. Fully washable and very comfy. Pics to follow - £20

Pony - cob travel boots. £6 never used

Prices don't include postage, loads more stuff I just need to go and see exactly what's there!!

Wanted: 4"6 turn outs. Anything considered.

i could really use the cob travel boots....but i need them for next sat is that possible??? :smile:

I have a 17 1/2 m/w synthetic saddle, bought off e-bay at the same time as another one which fitted better. Would prob suit a more round cob type horse as it fitted Scarlets sides and back well but her withers are too high.

Last edited:
Just went and looked and I have a 40" and a 42" elasticated girth so a bit too big :p
Also found a cob sized saddle pad and a very old english leather 15" saddle which I am completely in love with lol
No idea when I got all this stuff x.x
Still can't find my stirrup leathers and ions, however hoping to get a pair of leathers of kis vhar but will still need to shell out for irons.

Need:

The stirrup irons with the bend in them size 4.75-5"
Treat ball for in the field

For sale:

Wintec 500 series pony dressage saddle, brought last november was used to a month or 2 then put in storage. In fab condition.
Adjustable gullet, flocking, Y girthing system, black, 16"
PM for any more info/photos

Last edited:
I also have to add to swap/sell

Amigo 4ft 9 red No Fill Turnout Rug VGC, just outgrown £24

Amigo red cooler ( the fleece one that has a velcro strap at front and one hidden belly strap/surcingle) 4ft 6 £18

Stripey 180gram fill turnout rug 5ft pink/green stripe (same one as PFB posted pic of earlier) £20

Nuumed white saddlecloth with purple edging, think it's a size 'S' £10

Rubber snaffle with gold rings, in-hand type bit. Not sure of size will check but think about 4.5" £4

all not including p&p

Ma was this the saddle you broke truffles in?

No, its a new one I bought for him but it doesn't fit. I am selling the one I broke him in though because that doesn't fit either.

76547_470924566960_507951960_5981637_6461619_n.jpg

New one:

3217068-205t.jpg

Last edited:
Way to forward cut for piggywig... Just out of interest where di you get it? There were a couple of buy it noes on eBay but they dent have front on photos

Wanted...

2 x Showing Lead Riens, need one in black & One in havanna. Like the ones with the brass chains/clips on them.

Small Shetland showing bridle

Show cane

Showing jacket to fit ladies size 8

Desperately looking for 15" wintec saddle.

I have:
Brown 17" wintec jumping saddle
Black leather 15" pony saddle
Adults large body protecter (hardly used)
Neoprene, elasticated on both ends girth 48" (hardly used)

newrider.com