May Swap Shop

Come on roll up roll up - last chance to buy!

SHIRES ADRIATIC BLUE LADIES WAISTCOAT £10 bargain! £1.50 postage and packing.
Excellent condition (size 14) - just the right colour to take you into summer..................

I have got:

Looking for a good home..............

1 pair Shires child's half chaps. Black faux suede (I think - looks real!). Very robust, zip fastening, with elasticated sides. Children's Size Med.
(Yes I bought from eBay without noticing they were child size - numpty!)
Usual marks where rubbed but good sound condition.
£3 plus P&P at cost

and

Shires Saddlehuggers Jods, size 32" Only opened to try on. Lovely jodhpurs but I've decided I'm to old and lumpy to wear the colour. Officially 'Smoky Grape' which I bought expecting to be a dark wine colour. Alas, no, they are a very beautiful shade of lilac, with cornflower blue piping. Very pretty but just not me. Still with all tags attached rrp £36, bought in the sale unseen. To fit curvy size 14.
£6 plus postage at cost.

I've still got loads to sell! Come on now, you know you want something!!!!lol, I've been on here far too long.......

Shires Montreal Waistcoats - one Adriatic Blue and one Pale Green, very pretty pastel shades for the summer - both size 14 and both a bargain!
Black Dublin waistcoat - super smart in black size 14 - bargain!!

Need:

Shetty sized stuff - anything considered!

Over reach boots - Medium size

:smile:

Get a couple of headcollars in small pony probably if standard shet and you'll be right!! In 12months apart from tack (rephrase saddle and bit) and a mw turnout everything piggywig has needed he has used madams. Rugs are a waste of time - he has worn his lightweight twice in 12months once when I was being soft and the other after kids tipped water bucket over him!!

I have a foal headcollar that fits a shettie if any good to you?

I have found that a pony headcollar is a little large for our shettie and he manages to get it off over his head unless he has a small head for a standard shettie. Even a shettie bridle is too big and i had to drill more holes in the noseband!

I got a wintec pony saddle from local tackshop that deals in 2nd hand gear for £20 and its' fab.

I have a foal headcollar that fits a shettie if any good to you?

I have found that a pony headcollar is a little large for our shettie and he manages to get it off over his head unless he has a small head for a standard shettie. Even a shettie bridle is too big and i had to drill more holes in the noseband!

I got a wintec pony saddle from local tackshop that deals in 2nd hand gear for £20 and its' fab.

Lol rascal is in foal headcollars but pony bridles!!!!!! He's a mini so thought would be bigger!

I have a brand new Rambo Micklem Competition Bridle which does not fit my horse. Its brown and Standard Horse Size. Never used and has tag still on but packaging is not intact as i am careless, so the site i bought it from wont accept it back. Paid £135 and would prefer to sell than swap. Will consider all fair offers.

Also have a full size, dark havanna FSS bridle with Diamante crystals on browband and noseband. Noseband is a flash and it Comes with reins. Only used twice as does not fit new horse. Again looking for offers.

Will consider 6ft rugs in very good condition and/or 5 3/4 Happy mouth Pelham (unchewed) as part exchange for the above.

Swap Items

Hi

Does anyone know MyFunkyHorse, as I paid for some side reins at the end of April and haven't heard anything since. Just in case anyone knows how to get hold of her? Perhaps her membership finished or she is away?

Thanks

I have:

X Full brown english leather hunter noseband
Cob size brown non english leather half bridle
Shires black quilted waistcoat size small
Toggi shirt size 12
Toggi shirt size 14
7ft green Rambo fly rug

I need:
Set of 4 small pony brushing boots for 12hh welsh section a
12ft NH lead rope
8ft split rope reins

I have one pair of white clarendon brushing boots that I bought for Truffs if you're interested? Bit of an impulse buy and I know he'll never wear them!! Brand new, £30?

Mahoooooosive clear out!!

have:
Mesh door grill with attachments for stable door.
Caldene tweed jacket, grey with black velvet collar. Very flattering, size 38 I believe (will check).
Brown Dublin blouson jacket with blue fleece lining. Size large
Frank Baines leather dressage girth in havannah, 26". Excellent condition, cost £65.99, accept £40 ono.
Pair of ivory Barbour Alcantara breeches for sale, marked size 16 but a small fit so more of a 14. Full suede seat, very flattering and nice to ride in. Worn once, excellent condition. Cost £125 take £40 ono
4'0 Full neck lightweight turnout rug (no fill) by Knight Rider. Reproofed and ready to go.
4'0 Weatherbeeta Landa combo 220g
4'0 Cottage Craft LW stable with hearts on in lilac
4'0 Requisite MW stable rug in purple
4'3 Saxon fly rug with full neck
4'6 fleece
6'6 Gallop fly rug with detachable neck
6 3/4 Champion beagler, excellent condition
"Why do horses sleep standing up?" book
White showjumpers ear veil thing
48" black Wintec girth (not anatomically shaped)
Libby's synthetic bridle and reins, pony size, brand new
40" black leather girth with elasticated end
32" thorowgood dressage girth
16.5" wintec saddle with cair, med/wide, adjustable gullet £200ono

Inbox (or check facebook) for pics - www.facebook.com/midnight0ashes

Open to offers on everything!!

Does anybody have any plain ol Stirrup Irons Adult sized they would like to
sale ? Doesn't need to be anything fancy/safety etc.

I have every type of stirrup BUT, lol. xx

Hi

Does anyone know MyFunkyHorse, as I paid for some side reins at the end of April and haven't heard anything since. Just in case anyone knows how to get hold of her? Perhaps her membership finished or she is away?

Thanks

Well she must still be here on NR as she started this thread, have just PM'd her
about some stirrups actually x

Does anybody have any plain ol Stirrup Irons Adult sized they would like to
sale ? Doesn't need to be anything fancy/safety etc.

I have every type of stirrup BUT, lol. xx

I do, they are Jeffries Eldonian Fillis Stirrups, they have a few scratches but nothing major as ive not used them much. They dont have treads.

If your interested feel free to pm me what you would like to pay for them ?

Needed

4'6 good condition rugs & fleece.
4.5 - 5 french link hanging cheek or fixed cheek
5.5 -6 waterford loose ring

For sale

5" nue schule tranzangled lozange pelham(80273p), has a few scratchs when the metal has softened but not deep or rough. comes with tags and bag. Would like £ 35 ono

Horse size shires rope halter bnwot.

Items above SOLD

Still looking for 4'6 rugs in good condition.

Pony saddle cloth.

Have for sale a loose ring snaffle 5", has some surface scratches but nothing sharp or rough - £5 ??

Last edited:
What size rugs do Shetties normally take, will be clipping out this winter so will need a MW TO and a LW TO.

What size rugs do Shetties normally take, will be clipping out this winter so will need a MW TO and a LW TO.

Think you need to measure him............I bought some 4' 6'' that didn't go
near him and even one of the 4' 9'' I found a little SNUG.............

He is out anyway in the Winter so now remains RUGLESS:bounce: TBH he
still hasn't lost all his Winter coat yet !

I do, they are Jeffries Eldonian Fillis Stirrups, they have a few scratches but nothing major as ive not used them much. They dont have treads.

If your interested feel free to pm me what you would like to pay for them ?

Libbylou, I honestly haven't a clue........have a think about what you
would like for them hun and P & P and PM me xxx

newrider.com