May Swap Shop

Does anybody have any plain ol Stirrup Irons Adult sized they would like to
sale ? Doesn't need to be anything fancy/safety etc.

I have every type of stirrup BUT, lol. xx

I have some very sexy bog standard ones doing nothing atm, no idea what make, 5inch (i think) white rubber treads. So if you still need a pair lemmie know!

Also For sale / swapsies ( All in used but V good condition) :

Sprenger System 4, 5" Stirrup Irons. (I think they are system the system 4 ones, flex every which way, can send pics)

Black lightweight Thorowgood stirrups. I think they are child's size, can measure.

Woof Wear Club Over Reachboots - (neoprene with PVC strike pad and anti spin device) Size small.

Brown Wintec Anti chaff dressage girth - erm frogot size approx 20inch will check next time i'm at the yard.

Red Roma Grand Prix Numnah , GP Cob size (worn twice)

Equilibrium T/O chaps - the pimply ones, forgot correct name, meant to help prevent mud rash etc. One boots is great 1 boot has 2/5 bits of velcro left! Easy enough to repair I am just too lazy, as this was my horses way of telling me he wasn't a fan of them! Good enough condition and do the job fine..when not pulled off :p

Also got an Airowear Zippa 2001 Body Protector. Only word 2 or 3 times ( Was compulsary at college for jumping) Excellent condition, never fallen in. Plain Black With a Zip down the front for putting on / off. Elasticated velco adjustments on both sides and over shoulders. Size Junior 2 Long, Chest 78cm-84cm (31"-33") Measuers 51cm from top to bottom on the back and 33cm top to bottom down the front.Conforms to EN 13158:2000 Level 3, cost me £115 new. Although Junior Size fit me well with room to make smaller or bigger and i am a size 8. Can fit it on on top of a thick jumper easily so would probs fit a size 10 also but pleanty of room for adjustment to make it smaller too. Any Questions just ask.

Last edited:
I have the following to swap/sale

5.5 French Link Hanging cheek snaffle

5ft 6 high neck loveson rug, washed and repaired, ready to put away for next year.

Black crupper shetland size.

Probs have some other stuff, but that is all i can think of at the mo.

Having a big clear out and the following used books are for sale, they are very lightly used and both in perfect condition:

Breaking a horse to harness, Sallie Walrond
Starting to Drive, Sallie Walrond

(£20 inc P & P for both, hardback perfect, softback has one crease on front cover)

Thanks for looking.

Books still for sale

Wanted

Happy Mouth 5.5" straight bar bit either Eggbut or Full cheek Or
any Happy Mouth 5.5" with a roller to try on my new boy. Happy to pay or swap.

Wanted:
Treeless saddle - equivalent to 15/15.5" treed saddle
Bareback pad
Pony reins, possibly pony bridle
Overreach boots - pony/small
Fly mask - pony

I will probably have a few 5'0 rugs for swap and have 2 saddles. A 15" medium - black synthentic Maxam. And an old 15.5" medium - brown leather, not sure on make.

Update

Fairlady thanks for looking!

Driving Books still for sale

Also H2go - used twice, but now have taps in new livery

Wanted

Happy Mouth 5.5" straight bar bit either Eggbut or Full cheek Or
any Happy Mouth 5.5" with a roller to try on my new boy. Happy to pay or swap.[/QUOTE]

newrider.com