Dismiss Notice

Hi, we hope you enjoy looking around New Rider. We are a very friendly board so don't feel afraid to ask your questions. Register now, say 'Hello' and join in the conversations.

My new little adventure

Discussion in 'Tack, transport and any other Items' started by Cortrasna, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Cortrasna

Cortrasna Grumpy old nag

not even sure if I am allowed to post this link , hopefully I am, but I am sure the mods will remove if necessary :)

Having completely exhausted myself charity fundraising for 2 1/2 years and raised in excess of €25,000 among some of the various horse rescues over here, in particular My Lovely Horse Rescue - I have now gracefully (or not!) retired from the stress of begging for donated items and selling to a few rather rude customers and many really lovely ones who have become very good friends.

But thanks to a very good and dear old friend, who is in the equestrian wholesale market, generous offer to keep me occupied in my old age selling some extremely competitively priced equestrian items I will continue entertaining myself in the delightful field of equestrian retail, undercutting the very greedy retailers that never cease to amaze me just how much profit they demand from Joe public ;)

Not a huge range just yet - but we are working on it - but already some big savings and super deals on offer- and postage to the Uk still allows for you to make huge savings. and not to forget every month I have a free raffle ticket for anyone who spends over €20 with lovely prizes, bridles, fancy saddle pads etc. etc.

https://www.facebook.com/EquestrianTackClearance/

2. Trewsers

Trewsers Well-Known Member

Hope you sell loads!:D
    (Don't know how you coped with the rude customers - I hated being in retail sometimes:cool:)

Cortrasna likes this.
  3. Jane&Ziggy

Jane&Ziggy Learning together!

Good luck with the new venture!

Cortrasna likes this.
  4. Advert Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. mystiquemalaika

mystiquemalaika Well-Known Member

There are some lovely items highly recommend a look :D

Cortrasna likes this.
  6. newforest