New EE website

Heather

Mar 28, 1999
UK
www.piaffe.org
Hi All,

Our new EE website www.enlightenedequitation.com is now up and running. I do hope that you will all join as we will be doing different stuff on there to New Rider so it should be an added interest. I will of course still be continuing my association witnh NR, but we need our own upadted website too!

Hope you like it- it will be regularly added to, and any suggestions as to what you wlould .like to see on there, do please feel free to comment- gratefully received!!

Heather

Excellent web site Heather. I have signed up already and I'm looking forward to finding out so much more as the site develops. I'm glad that the forum covers a wide range of subjects.

I like the site, and there seems to be a lot of interesting stuff on there, but your logo looks just like the Tory party logo. I suppose that's not intentional?

Heather,

Love the site. Please be sure and tell us as soon as the newly designed Seatbone Saver becomes available for order!!!

I hope I'll be able to order one via the site and have it shipped to Canada.

Cheers,
Debutante

Do you know, I had never taken any notice of the Tory party logo, someone else pointed this out too! - My fault as I designed it! I wanted something symbolic- the torch was taken from the one used at the 1948 London Olympics- 'lighting the way'- 'enlightened equitation'- torchbearers of a kinder way to ride- that sort of thing!

Heather

So one option is to stick with the original intention Heather (which is admirable) rather than let those kind of folk who "steal" other people's ideas (like seatbone savers etc etc) manipulate everyone else!!!!!!!!!!

Hoping to finally get round shortly to doing a report on Lisbon Show with pics of the tribute to Luis Valenca, plus some pics of me on Rei last time, for the website.

Heather

Just read the bits about Beato-what a stunner!-where you menion he is ridden in a Myler that is allowed for dressage. Is that the comfort snaffle? I might finally be able to get one for Kal now!

newrider.com