nice ride today *pics*

tazzybear

Dec 5, 2006
cornwall
Took Tawny for a nice little hack this afternoon. She was a good girl, a bit on her toes but that's pretty normal for her.
Looking forwards to more riding now the nights are drawing out.
I've booked our first lesson with a freelance instructor on Monday. She's coming out to the field so I've fenced off a 20x40 area on the flattest part of the field which is not that flat but will have to do for now. We won't be flying around anyway so should be fine. I need to get us brushed up on our schooling so that we can enter some dressage tests at the local RC in the summer and hopefully not disgrace ourselves! Tawny only knows one speed in canter and that's flat out as I found out the other day when we were out riding and I was 1/2 a mile from home one minute and right outside the yard the next! Bless her it's not her fault, she's not really had much schooling since she was broken in and has been used for endurance up until I got her back last March and i'm a rusty as an old nail so we need help! The lady who's coming out to us sounds lovely so I'll let you know how we get on!
Please excuse the bridle in the first pic, it's new and I hadn't noticed how I'd put it together til after pic was taken what a pillack!:D
feb09022.jpg

feb09020.jpg

Tawny looks lovely a real cutey....it wasnt bad this afternoon was it, managed to pop out for a quick ride myself.

Good luck with the lesson, hope it goes well hon, cant wait to hear how you get on.

Gx

newrider.com