Now that is good customer service

OwnedbyChanter

With out my boys life would be bland
Apr 16, 2009
Raininghamshire
Gingers front shoe was been loose but i knew my farrier was away on holiday. I checked it every day to make sure no damage was being done but on Saturday I when I knew he was back I thought it has be be sorted now.

I didn't call at the weekend and obviously didn't ride. I sent him a message on Monday morning I also knew that one of the other ladies had he coming to her boys that afternoon.

he messaged straight back and said not a problem. I turned up and got the boy in he fixed the shoe as we chatted about his holiday.

He asked when he pulled it I said last week, he asked why I didn't message him earlier. I knew you were here on Monday it was not life threatening and I would never call at the weekend unless it was really urgent.

I then said can I add the cost of the refit to next weeks as they are due then anyway.

No charge...He wished most of his customers thought like that.

I think it must be hard for farriers, people think its their god given right to demand what they want and right now! I think they forget how busy farriers are, and god forbid they should ever be late - they are probably trying to squeeze in x y and z emergencies !

newrider.com