Mar 14, 2008
cloverdp5.jpg

clover6.jpg

cloverdp4.jpg

cloverdp3.jpg

cloverdp2.jpg

cloverdp1.jpg

cloverdp.jpg

Clover spooked at him so after that he took piccies of some of the others while I was riding..
Fog lol
fog.jpg

Jack
jack-1.jpg

Rooney
rooney.jpg

Lovely photos :)

How big is the horse you are riding? Either he looks huge or your not too tall lol, I can't work it out :p

i think your stirrups are too short, your leg looks very bent at the knee.

I didn't actually ask for advice if I want advice I will ask for it!! My stirrups are jumping length prehaps I should change them when not jumping but know lots of people that are very successfull that don't..
Pictures don't really show us at our best it seems to take a good 20mins before she holds herself and is bending and using herself but as I said my friend had to stop taking pic's as she spooked at him.. This is also only the 3rd time ive ridden her since I broke my wrist 4th if you count today..

She looks lovely, I used to ride one who looked very similar :)

Also like the grey (Fog) though, looks full of character! :p

I didn't actually ask for advice if I want advice I will ask for it!! My stirrups are jumping length prehaps I should change them when not jumping but know lots of people that are very successfull that don't..
Pictures don't really show us at our best it seems to take a good 20mins before she holds herself and is bending and using herself but as I said my friend had to stop taking pic's as she spooked at him.. This is also only the 3rd time ive ridden her since I broke my wrist 4th if you count today..

sorry it wasnt meant as advice, it was more in response to the person who thought you looked too big, i merely meant that it was probably coz stirrups at that length that made you look big. Sorry for offence as none was meant.

sorry it wasnt meant as advice, it was more in response to the person who thought you looked too big, i merely meant that it was probably coz stirrups at that length that made you look big. Sorry for offence as none was meant.

You meen she looks big!! :p Sorry about earlier I snapped thank you for the appoligy though x Your right I probably do need to lengthen my stirrups when i'm doing flatwork espesially as she's a big lady..

nice photos. love the one of the grey at a funny angle. how annoying when you get 'advice' you havent asked for... what if you simply want them that length? non of anyone elses beeswax.

i was also gonna say the same as the first comment - was wondering whether it was a huge horse or a very small you!! ;):D bit of both it seems. you look very nice together - very at ease & calm.

I love how in the first picture you look like 'which way round do I put this thing on?' :p
You have some beautiful horses, I love Fog's expression, really cute!
And your socks are pretty cool :D

I love how in the first picture you look like 'which way round do I put this thing on?' :p
You have some beautiful horses, I love Fog's expression, really cute!
And your socks are pretty cool :D
lol I have a bit of a dim expression in the 1st pic!! :p The bridle's not a problem it's the saddle!! Because of my wrist I have to use a mounting block to put it on!!
thanks for all your nice comments everyone x

newrider.com