Pony day :D

MrC

https://m.facebook.com/MrKiasLife/
Nov 10, 2014
Uk
m.facebook.com
I don't have many good days but today was certainly one of them :)

Rode Logan (see other thread :D) then went food shopping (without freaking out whoop ;) ) then put casserole in the slow cooker (yum :p) and then headed up to see Kia.

My phone has been playing up so I couldn't ride (I need my app to ride out by myself these days) so I decided the old bugger could be doing with a nice bath as he's had some scabby bits lately that I have been taking off but thought a full body scrub would get any I might have missed :)

He was NOT impressed :p I turned him out and took some field pics and he was in a curious mood so lots of nice pics :D

Bath pics :D

IMG_4543.JPG IMG_4544.JPG IMG_4545.JPG IMG_4548.JPG IMG_4550.JPG IMG_4551.JPG

Field pics :D

IMG_4553.JPG IMG_4554.JPG IMG_4555.JPG IMG_4557.JPG IMG_4559.JPG

Hello mum........... is that hand in your pocket holding sweeties?????

IMG_4562.JPG

I'm coming to check :D

IMG_4564.JPG

Go on I know they are there!? I'm cute give me sweeties please?!

IMG_4565.JPG

No sweeties!!!!! Grrrrrrrrr no fair mum!!!!

IMG_4566.JPG

I'm gorgeous and deserve sweets, go get some human slave!!!!

IMG_4567.JPG

Lovely old boy, I love his patient miserable expression during the bath! He is the most extraordinary colour, is he an Appy x Cob or Appy x ID or something?

I'm glad you had another good day, roll on lots more of them

Reactions: MrC
Lovely old boy, I love his patient miserable expression during the bath! He is the most extraordinary colour, is he an Appy x Cob or Appy x ID or something?

I'm glad you had another good day, roll on lots more of them

He is Welsh D x Appy as far as we know. :) he was almost jet black with a little roaning on his legs neck and under his mane when I bought him all those years ago, now people call him steel grey and when he's misbehaving think he's a youngster greying out :D

Be has been identified as Black Rabicano as his colouring :) if he was a mare I'd have loved a chance to replicate it in a foal. I have seen complete opposites of him in pure Appys, white where he is black and dark markings where he is grey, absolutely fascinating to me the coat markings :)

Reactions: Jessey
newrider.com