Poor Hank (new pic)

Jessey

Dec 20, 2004
Suffolk, UK
He's got a sore ear, those little black ear eating bugs are out here at the moment, he's always been terrible about having his ears handled and worse once those are out but I've persevered with sudocrem, he's now rubbed the base of his ear sore so he looks like this tonight
FB_IMG_1528059333609.jpg
:p This is the mask that came with his 3'9" fly rug, its huge so I poked 2 holes to put his forelock through and banded it to keep it on, new one to fit him ordered!

The sore ear isn't really why I feel sorry for him, it's more how stupid I have made him look :p but surprisingly he still has it on this morning so he must have been more comfortable in it :)

Poor buddy. He does look cool though!
I've always found it so stupid how "pony" fly hoods never seem to scale down on the size of the ears. Dinky Rugs are good for small stuff in proper proportions, and The Pony Tack Shop.

Reactions: Jessey
He has a shires mini mask (currently being worn by Dan) but it doesn't have any ears, so I have ordered him a Shires small pony size (can't find mini now so hoping that's the new equivalent) with ears which should be here by Wednesday, He'll just have to look goofy until then :p

Reactions: Trewsers
Looks nice and spacious over the eyes but it's a bit big under the chin.
Billys got short ears so his flops over on the ends of his ears to.

newrider.com