Prices for trimming

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO, Yann I have no idea, you tell us all what farriers had to do to get on the register apart from shoe a horse and not get into any trouble in the past. You are the one who brought up the subject.

I have no idea.
Which meant that before that anyone could trim or shoe, and anyone could go apply to go onto the register as a farrier so long as they'd been shoeing for a couple of years and hadn't got themselves into trouble.

This seems to be the case then?

Keep looking Yann it will be on Google somewhere! Or you might have to wait until Monday to phone the FRC up and ask them!

When someone has a dig at you on a public forum with a totally silly, erroneous statement that could reflect on your business would you want the FACTS out there ?

No Yann thinks he knows it all let's hear it from the Horses mouth, he made the daft statement in the first place.

Last edited:
So you don't want anyone to say something wrong, but you're not willing to correct them so that everyone else knows the true story.

I'm not sure what either of you get out of this apart from looking like idiots.

It's clear Wally and Yann are never ever going to agree and the back and forth arguments really don't get us anywhere apart from probably alienating all the other readers of the thread.

The suggestion we'll put to them is for each to put one another on their ignore lists so they can both co-exist happily on the forum at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newrider.com