private lesson for price of a group

RayRay

Jan 8, 2017
I just had a private lesson for the price of a group lesson because i was only one booked in went on the ledge lind and it was quite did work with rains or stuprips and aparttly my seet gpot alot better just doing that lesson I'm a very happy person now

Reactions: GaryB
Yeah I don't have private lessons normally because of money that was only because I was only one booked in for that lesson (it was supposed to be a group)but loved having the lunge lesson for that reason

Like you have discovered though it will do wonders for your seat :D

and yeah I lernt that in kind of forces you to ride the right ballcne because you dont wnet to fall off(which i amolst did made the miske of griping with lesgs(this was just automic thing but got beetewr by the end of the lesson)

Reactions: Bodshi
todays the frist time i'm riding scine that lesson lets see if my seeats is still the same :)

You sound like you are actually doing very well - and I can imagine that a one to one lesson would be much better than a group one. I know that one to one lessons are more expensive, but it there any way you could perhaps do a few group ones, then a one to one lesson every so often to hone up on some of the things that don't go so well for you in a group lesson. :)

You sound like you are actually doing very well - and I can imagine that a one to one lesson would be much better than a group one. I know that one to one lessons are more expensive, but it there any way you could perhaps do a few group ones, then a one to one lesson every so often to hone up on some of the things that don't go so well for you in a group lesson. :)
no not really not at the moment any way(I have no job at the moment)

newrider.com