*REDCAR* Looking for a part loan

ShazzyT

Sep 21, 2015
Hi,
I'm looking for something really special in the Redcar area.

I'm a reliable, honest, 28 year old professional looking for a safe and sensible horse who will help me to continue to build my confidence:

I came back into riding around 6 months ago after a gap of almost 10 years (with a few hacks and odd lessons between). Previous to that I had been riding 10 years and was fairly confident but had an accident which knocked me quite a bit. I'm now getting my confidence back slowly and have ridden different horses - I am able to take the lead on a hack with my friend's very sensible cob.

I'm looking for a horse that I could part loan that would help me continue to build this confidence so he/she must be very sane and sensible. I'd like to do some hacking and schooling and hope to continue lessons privately for both of our benefit. I'm quite tall (5"9) and not a lightweight rider - I've ridden horses 15hh and above during riding lessons. So I'm looking for something 15hh and above.

Just as important as finding a great horse, though, is finding a good loaner. I'm looking for an owner who I can check I'm doing things right with, who will be able to offer me a bit of advice here and there. I'm not slap dash and I like to do things properly.

Here's hoping there's something out there that will be just what I'm looking for. Please let me know if you hear of anything. Thanks!

Argh your not to far away from me but unfortunately my cob wouldn't really be suitable. Bugger :( your exactly what I'm looking for too!

Good luck in your search

Aw no! Haha. Is your cob the one on the picture? Absolutely beautiful if so :) xxxx

Last edited:
Yes! Though he's only 13.3 (though feels huge when your ontop) and has been turned away since the beginning of the year as I'm heavily pregnant (due in 10 days)! He's fab but he's forward and sharp and not a confidence giver unfortunately. He's a bit of a fairy ;)

Haha aw bless him. He's a handsome chap - definitely! Wow - bet you're dead excited. Haha, I'm trying to stay realistic - I'm a bit wimpy! Hope everything goes well with your baby xxxx

newrider.com