Shhh don't tell anyone but I'm very excited...

Anna**

May 25, 2000
Shropshire
Visit site
Tomorrow Paddy has a potential new girlfriend coming to stay for her holidays :playfull: I'm not sure whose more excited, me or him :wub: He's asked for his favourite eau de flyspray and will no doubt be flirting and trying his best chat up lines :giggle:

She's a pretty 14.1 7yo Haflinger who I've started to bring back into work for a friend. It's been so nice going out for hacks again. The Padster bless him is a superstar when we go away from home to shows, funrides etc but not so great hacking out alone on the road by us. Although a country one, its a bit fast and pirouetting, not elegantly I may add, in the middle of the road has put me off hacking with him :frown: So I think a little hacking pony who also needs some schooling work is going to be lots of fun for me. I hope he doesn't mind though!!!

Oh did I mention she's for sale :giggle:

Hello :)

She is beautiful, I have a haflinger who I love to bits.
Also paddy looks very smitten :giggle:

Hope you have lots of nice hacks this summer

Hello Ale,

He's not the only one :wub:

Ah its great to know you have a Haflinger, they are beautiful aren't they. I know where to come for any Haffie advice now too, she's not shown the typical stubborn side yet... ;-)

Hello Ale,

He's not the only one :wub:

Ah its great to know you have a Haflinger, they are beautiful aren't they. I know where to come for any Haffie advice now too, she's not shown the typical stubborn side yet... ;-)

See my boy is stubborn, but he's also the most enthusiastic and happy, quick to learn and hilariously cheeky horse I've ever known :)

You will have lots of fun with her I'm sure, love the sheep pic too!

Oh my ... what a pretty girl.
I am a massive Haflinger fan too.
I've had Belle for almost a year now and not once has she shown the stubborn side with me, she does chuck her toys out sometimes and will quickly tell you when she has had enough of whatever your asking her to do, but with a bit of calm assertiveness it doesn't last long and she is the most loving pony who will try her heart out for you. I adore my Haffy and your girly looks stunning :wub:
you will have loads of fun with her. I keep telling my hubby we NEED another one to keep Belle company but he's not having any of it sadly :(

Thanks everyone for all the responses!! She's settled extremely well and fits in perfectly...

Kite Rider, Belle sounds just lovely and like you have lots of fun together. I am justifying another horse for hacking purposes, luckily I have no OH to tell me otherwise :giggle: She seems to have found me and knowing how hard horse hunting is I'm thinking it's meant to be. Hopefully she won't put a hoof wrong over the next few weeks and then she will join our little family for good :playfull:

DS - yes indeed he stood at the fence most of the day yesterday, following her up and down like a lost puppy. Trying a new tactic of playing it cool today though :smug:

Ale - Toby Tup is too thick to realise the horses are trying to bite his head and just thinks they're scratching his favourite itchy spot :giggle:

newrider.com