Silverfeet

stigofthedump

Feb 5, 2009
Hi. Farrier has recommended Silverfeet balm or liquid for my pony's grass crack which won't go away. I found out it's very expensive, especially when you add on P&P charges, & not sold in small quantities. I asked a few horsey people but they had not heard of it so I was reluctant to spend out on something that hadn't been recommended by a few other horse owners. I knew the farrier had a 5 litre tub so at his next visit I asked to buy a small quantity of Silverfeet. Thankfully he sold me 300mls for £5.
Has anyone used Silverfeet? Is it any good?

I've not used it but have friends who do. The science of silver killing infection is solid but I'm still dubious of foot treatments :)

Hi. Farrier has recommended Silverfeet balm or liquid for my pony's grass crack which won't go away. I found out it's very expensive, especially when you add on P&P charges, & not sold in small quantities. I asked a few horsey people but they had not heard of it so I was reluctant to spend out on something that hadn't been recommended by a few other horse owners. I knew the farrier had a 5 litre tub so at his next visit I asked to buy a small quantity of Silverfeet. Thankfully he sold me 300mls for £5.
Has anyone used Silverfeet? Is it any good?

Thanks for your replies. I have started applying the silverfeet liquid to the grass crack but it's too early to give an opinion. If it works i will be ecstatic! Update in a few weeks.

newrider.com