Some random Saturday thoughts

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
Feel free to join in!lol

Okay, firstly why is Alpen so sweet? Far sweeter than I remember it from childhood. OH fancied some and so I tried it tool. Yuk. Think the birds will get the currants! Hahahaa. Maybe I could give MIL the half eaten box????

I never thought I would miss "hat head" but boy am I! I keep gazing longingly at my riding hat. It is just sitting there in one of the bedrooms. I might just start wearing it around the house. :p It seems like an eternity since I rode. Only just over two weeks in reality! Please get better Storm - soon!

Why do we keep half eaten food items? I seem to have acquired a cupboard full of half eaten biccies and crackers. Weird. I had no tupperware to keep them in so have wrapped tea towels around them. Cupboard now looks like home to weird lumpy tea towel parcels. I need to eat them or throw them.

I have a bottle of Canter manes and tail spray with just a few drops in. For some odd reason I can't face binning it. It's like my good luck charm. It moved here and moved onto two yards with me. Anyone else have lucky tack / accessories?

Reactions: horseandgoatmom
Sometimes leftovers end up forgotten in the back of the frig.
LOL Graham will say "has KINLEY got a science project going on in the frig":rolleyes:

:D I spent some of my cycle this morning debating how I am going to decide how much loo roll to bring on my Wales trip, how do you work out how much you need? o_O:p

LOL that is an "Important" calculation:rolleyes:

Reactions: Trewsers
Lol I was joking. In this house there is never a half-eaten anything, either it's all there or it's all gone :p

We're awful for leftovers and stuff going out of date! Had a clearout of the kitchen cupboards recently and the amount of stuff we had to throw away was crazy, I felt so guilty! We're not talking a few weeks but years out of date...

We're awful for leftovers and stuff going out of date! Had a clearout of the kitchen cupboards recently and the amount of stuff we had to throw away was crazy, I felt so guilty! We're not talking a few weeks but years out of date...

Hehehe, I had a tin of "game soup" (Baxters) that moved house with us. It was only eight years out of date:oops:

Very few leftovers ever in this house either. Usually everyone moans there isn't enough to eat. But we are all big eaters.

I have several cans, pots and bottles of horse related stuff that also has just a dribble in like your mane and tail Trewsers - and I am so mean I won't bin them. Your thread has prompted me, I shall go through it all tomorrow and chuck them out!:oops:

I never thought I would miss "hat head" but boy am I! I keep gazing longingly at my riding hat. It is just sitting there in one of the bedrooms. I might just start wearing it around the house. :p It seems like an eternity since I rode. Only just over two weeks in reality! Please get better Storm - soon!

Yes Storm, get better soon x

My sons have a very annoying habit of leaving a tiny bit left in the packet so they can put it back in the cupboard instead of having to throw it away. I've no idea why throwing something away is so hard, maybe they'll turn out to be hoarders.

newrider.com