Someone give me a cyber-slap

Thanks @Jane&Ziggy - I am using a book called The Fearless Horse plus the Buck Brannaman DVD series. Today was just teaching him to lead nicely. At first he would walk into me/ahead of me but very quickly caught in that that is not okay. He seems very calm and gentle. He was fine with his vaccs and clean bill of heallth from the vet so that's good too.

That's reassuring@skib and @OwnedbyChanter . But I'd better get to the gym!
I've got that book! It's great. Enjoy him, you sound a bit happier today!

But we need more PICTURES of your BIG horse

I've got that book! It's great. Enjoy him, you sound a bit happier today!

But we need more PICTURES of your BIG horse

Oh alright then.....:p Love that last one showing the twins with rather different sized equines!!!

I think it's quite a nice time of year to get a horse actually. There's not much going on, there's not much daylight, so you have to take things slowly and just do what you can really. My plan with my new girl is just to get to know her now and bring her fitness up, maybe do a few little dressage things, and then start thinking ahead to BE80s in the spring. No rush!

Reactions: OwnedbyChanter
He looks gorgeous, and the twins looks so tiny beside him....p.s @KP nut I am so glad to see someone else with a mucky coat on...i look at others and wonder how they stay so clean but its great to see another sporting the mucky coat look..:p

Reactions: KP nut and Trewsers
newrider.com