Tea pigs anyone?

Kite_Rider

Cantering cabbage!
May 18, 2009
I love tea pigs teas and have been drinking them for years now, best tea ever I reckon. Anyone else?
I've just had a delivery of new flavours... the 'happy' tea is devine, but the 'up beet' doesn't do it for me.

I always think of you when I visit a certain tea room in Kirkwall. They have a menu full of tea pigs! Mr T and I sometimes pop in after shopping and have one of their home made scones with cream - and tea:D

Reactions: Kite_Rider
Yes I like them.
My problem is if I happen to have lunch out and order something like this, it always tastes a hundred times better than at home!

Reactions: Kite_Rider
Our regional supermarket, Booths, stock quite a good range of them. I did a double take at one fancy variety - forget the name, something exotic. £20 a box!! -Put me right off.

At £20 a box they are making a massive mark up. I wouldn't buy them if they cost that much.

Oooh I might order some of those - especially like the look of the extra strong Earl Grey. the one I use is a bit wishy washy - thanks Nf :)

I've not tried the extra strong Earl Grey, just because I think they would be too strong for me, I like Earl Grey but tea pigs tea is very full of flavour, in fact I use one bag twice and the second cup is always as nice as the first! Not that IM tight or anything but I don't like waste.

Reactions: Cortrasna
I excitedly thought this was a thread about tea cup pigs! I don't drink tea, but I like the name!

Sorry to disappoint you :p They do herb teas too Ale, one of my favorites is chamomile. For what it's worth, I've never heard of tea cup pigs!

Reactions: Trewsers
I got some teapigs in tescos, I decided on the Mao feng green tea but I am not that keen, i will drink it but next time I will try something different. It smells and tastes a bit meaty:confused:..and i'm a veggie so not the best for me..I know it can't be meaty but that's the only way I can describe it :confused::)

I got some teapigs in tescos, I decided on the Mao feng green tea but I am not that keen, i will drink it but next time I will try something different. It smells and tastes a bit meaty:confused:..and i'm a veggie so not the best for me..I know it can't be meaty but that's the only way I can describe it :confused::)
Not tried the green tea as Im not a fan of it in general, maybe the teapigs one is a bit stronger than most, but no idea why it would taste meaty, sounds quite revolting!

I bought Twinnings Lemon and Ginger. Assisted with a decent squeeze of honey. :D
For my possible lurgy.

newrider.com