The Stubble Field Pic thread....

domane

Retired cob mum
Jul 31, 2005
For everyone who had access.... Post your pics....

This pic was taken about a month ago, in a 30 acre field, solo hack....

20170901_202128-800x455.jpg

This one was taken this evening..... we can now hack for about an hour, through adjoining stubble fields (and through potato fields on tractor tracks) all on the farm, without having to go on a road. Perfect.

20170901_175233-800x450.jpg

Love the first pic! You're really lucky to be able to hack that far without going on roads!

We have lots round here, will have to get some photos.

Nice :)

We have our 'stubble' fields in the early Spring, before the bracken has grown up. Still as much fun though :D

Im a bit jealous, we have loads of stubble fields around us just now, but, we are not allowed to ride in them! Crazy I know, but apparently the estate who own the land have banned horses using the fields at any time and if we get caught we would be asked to leave our livery yard pronto, the joke of it is they run a big annual show every summer on their land..... go figure. :(

Im a bit jealous, we have loads of stubble fields around us just now, but, we are not allowed to ride in them! Crazy I know, but apparently the estate who own the land have banned horses using the fields at any time and if we get caught we would be asked to leave our livery yard pronto, the joke of it is they run a big annual show every summer on their land..... go figure. :(

Oh that sounds peevish on their part!

We don't have access to any fields apart from the occasional one on a fun ride :(

Our stubble is turned over nearly as soon as it arrives these days. We have been on some but I haven't remembered to take any pictures and TBH if I had they'd all be quite boring compared to these.

We don't have access to any fields apart from the occasional one on a fun ride :(
Do you not have anything off road on your yard?
I know some yards don't permit riding.
We have access to 35 access now have shuffled into new grazing.

Do you not have anything off road on your yard?
I know some yards don't permit riding.
We have access to 35 access now have shuffled into new grazing.
No its only roads and bridleways :( The yard has really only just got enough grazing for the residents

newrider.com