Two daft old birds

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
:D
What are my girls like?! For the past two weeks they have both been free ranging the yard and arena and path down the side of the arena. Mainly because of the vet telling me I'd be better trying to keep Chloe's legs as mud free as poss. Also, with the awful wind and rain, they've been more than happy in the arena with nets as its more sheltered. Anyhoo today I thought it was high time they got out into their proper paddock. Chloe's legs are looking good and they looked bored so I clipped the gates back and left them to it. But to my wonder they were still standing in the arena after two hours ( I had a nap!) and in the end OH said get Storm's headcollar and lead her into the field as she must not have realised it was open. I said don't be silly she isn't that daft and must not fancy going out. Wrong. Lead her through and Chloe followed smartly behind and oh boy when I took the collar off! 0-60mph up the hill with bucking and farting! Hahhaaaaaaaa. Daft old biddies! It was good to see them enjoying the grass though. Not looking forward to the mud though - they were both reasonably clean.......

newrider.com