Week off work before I change jobs yippee

OwnedbyChanter

With out my boys life would be bland
Apr 16, 2009
Raininghamshire
So I move jobs a week on Monday but before then OH and I have a week off together. I have a list of what we need to complete but I added to it today by mistake, so the list:

Clean both car's
Clean house
Clean carpets
Scrub Chanter stable and mats
Move fields mats
Clean garage
Clean out cupboards
Clean garage
Ride both horses every day
Buy another tub for tack room
Buy another anti bark collar for Arya

So today I cleaned inside the car's only to break the garage door so now we need a new door great.

Well you can come and clean my 'one' car, that should be enough for a week on its own with the mud I have on it. lol

Actually thats a good idea. I have a bit of spare time today maybe i will clean it. Its rather embarrassing seeing all that mud on it.

Have a good week off. Hope you get through your list - you'll feel much better when you do (I can rarely have time off and not attend to chores first!).

Well 3 days in and we have...

Cleaned the inside of the cars
Cleaned the carpets
Cleaned the oven
Cleaned out and scrubbed Chanter stable and matting
Put up shelving in gingers stable
Brought the anti bark collar
Removed all the building waste from the drive way
Add hard core to the boys field gate way at the field

but in the process we broke the garage door and dirtied the other car ooops

An Anti bark collar is a collar that vibrates or makes a high pitch sound when the dog barks. Our dogs bark at 0600 every morning when they hear us move. Not nice for the neighbors everyday. It is great we had silence this morning.

Maybe it needs cleaning twice! It hasn't been done once yet tut tut *waits, tapping fingers*

this is a little difficult at the moment as the garage door is broken and being propped up, we can't get in or out of it and are waiting for the man to come and fix it before

It is emptied out of crap and then cleaned.

Hows your chore list going?! I kinda know where you are coming from this week - I've been tasked with doing all manner of domestic / sorting out jobs!!!

Sorry just re read! You are doing well! I think you are VERY considerate btw re your neighbours! I used to live next to a couple whose dogs "sang" at 5am EVERY day! lol

Slow progress today:

Garage fixed
Dogs taken for extra long walk
Chanter schooled
Ginger lunged
ALL cupboards, drawers and wardrobes emptied, clean and 6 bags of charity offerings complete with 2 bags of rubbish
Office drawers emptied and all old papers burned.

Knackered tomorrow its the garage, charity shop, hack both boys and might actually start the cleaning.

Oh and Joe is coming from Newmarket this week with the Gingers passport so OH will hand over the dosh as the trial is over.:smug:

Slow progress today:

Garage fixed
Dogs taken for extra long walk
Chanter schooled
Ginger lunged
ALL cupboards, drawers and wardrobes emptied, clean and 6 bags of charity offerings complete with 2 bags of rubbish
Office drawers emptied and all old papers burned.

Knackered tomorrow its the garage, charity shop, hack both boys and might actually start the cleaning.

Oh and Joe is coming from Newmarket this week with the Gingers passport so OH will hand over the dosh as the trial is over.:smug:

Wow lots done then :D

Woop woop on Gingers being fully yours :biggrin: :happy:

newrider.com