Weekend away at the north Norfolk coast

Gosh @Jessey I don't envy you. I hate how people just abrogate responsibility and rely totally on someone who was just sorting things out out of the goodness of her heart. I've been in that position and it sucks! Next time charge them an admin fee to keep the numpties away ;)

Jess looks great, so slim. I wish I could get Ziggy like that...

Reactions: Jessey
Gosh @Jessey I don't envy you. I hate how people just abrogate responsibility and rely totally on someone who was just sorting things out out of the goodness of her heart. I've been in that position and it sucks! Next time charge them an admin fee to keep the numpties away ;)

Jess looks great, so slim. I wish I could get Ziggy like that...
I don't mind doing it, but when it was one wants to stop, another complaining about stopping, it really put me in the middle and there was bugger all I could do to keep everyone happy :(

I am actually feeding her for the first time in...well, forever! By that I mean I have added a tea cup and a half of sugar beet to her balancer, as she doesn't get the benefit of spring grass. Its a very strange feeling after having to watch every single calorie for the last 10 years, I don't want loads on her but just enough to put some flesh on her ribs and enough to rebuild that top line and bottom as it has def dropped over the last year.

newrider.com