Westfield wellies

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
Thought I would post a review in here - tried and tested.... So, I decided that rather than buy another pair of pull on country style boots to ruin I would be sensible and buy some robust yet stylish wellies! So far so good, with these, they are by Caldene and come in a lovely box (I have a weakness for nice boxes:giggle:) and come with inflatable boot trees too which I am now using in another pair of boots to prevent the inevitable boot flop that seems to happen after a few months....
They are warm, comfy and more useful than I could ever imagine. They are easy to get on and off which is fab as I was sick of struggling in and out of boots with zips and even my country boots were a struggle over thicker jodhs and jeans (think stuffed sausage effect). So, I have had them a week and pleased to say I feel they were a good buy at £59. They have a good grip on the soles too. I will update this thread if necessary but hopefully it won't be - am expecting them to reach the end of winter in one piece. Just thought people might find it helpful to see a review if they were on the lookout for winter footwear.

newrider.com