Where Can I find Rockfish Riders Padded Hi Viz Coat?

sjp1

Sep 14, 2009
Last year I saw that Rockfish Riders had a lovely pink padded hi viz jacket. BUT I didn't buy it. I have their no padding one which is fab BUT, in the summer I ride really early it is cold, and in the winter it is really cold and I have dreadful circulation and feel the cold awfully. Have been riding in Musto zip n out fleece jacket, but it isn't hi viz and I feel safer in hi viz :redcarded:

Anyone know where I might find one, have searched on line but no luck

I tried to find that jacket everywhere a few months back when I saw someone wearing one in a magazine article... but the only place I could ever find to lay my hands on it was if I signed up to an insurance company that was giving it away as a freebie to new customers :frown:

They said it was RRP £50 if I remember rightly. Please keep us posted if you do find it somewhere as I'd still love to get one :wink:

Cheers!

PS- just realised you might mean the full jacket but I was talking about the bodywarmer/gilet style jacket!!

Just in case, I bought an Equisafety Hi Viz jacket last winter and it's fab for heat and also has the roll down "Please pass wide and slow" sign on the back. Pockets are good too, inside and out. Bought for £54 from Ebay shop.
:biggrin:

Shall look into Equisafety one. Thank you. I think gilet is on internet with Derby House ....

I'm a rock fish monster ;) they have the jackets you are talking about on eBay for a teeny £35 brand new :) - they are very pricey rrp. they have pink ones and yellow ones. They also have a variety if lovely tops for a fraction of the rrp & even lovely pjs & I've indulged in the lot ;)

Just had a look and the rrp is £100 so they are a mega bargain! Eta again I don't know what size you are but there is only my size on at the mo :( xxl. The smaller ones are def on there though as I saw one for my much smaller mom. You'll have to just keep checking back.

Last edited:
Derby house sell them, I got a yellow one with 75% off, paid £25!! Bargain! They had them in there bargain room! Try there website, might have a few around still....

Cannot find bargain room on derby house and cannot find jacket on ebay :redcarded: Shall try again unless anyone has a link as clearly am not capable of navigating way around internet!

Try Go Outdoors. I know they stock Rockfish products and I remember seeing big hi vis jackets on the reduced rail the other day... you might just get lucky!

newrider.com