Will RDA come to my place to help?

K

kturner

Anyone had an rda person/rs/etc.... come to them to help.. I dont have a horsebox or car so I am stuck in the middle of nowhere. any ideas....Sheffield....on disability so dont have much money for the usual call out fees that trainers charge :confused::eek:

When I wanted to try out the equipment I went to the local RDA and rode one of their lovely ponies. I would call the local RDA and ask if they can reccommend a local freelance trainer. But be warned this is not necessarily a cheap option. The local centre charged me £10 for a try out lesson but I gave them £15 and it was really helpfull as some reins where great and others worried me. I then used the reccommended trainer who came to me and saw me ride my own horse. The trainer was over 45 mins late and charged £60 for just over an hour. I now use the adaptive equipment I tried at the centre but my regular trainer who is still £40 per hour. I did a training session for paras via BD that was only £35 but I did have to travel 140 m iles so I guess that is out.

newrider.com