Winter Trec

No, but I am taking my 4yo to one in a couple of weeks. My older horse is a moderately experienced trecceur pony but unfortunately she can't compete any longer. Good luck and enjoy yourself, I'm sure you'll love it. It's likely to be tasking for you as some obstacles may be 'scary', but approach in walk if unsure, keep leg on and give confidence.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    173.7 KB · Views: 2
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    958.2 KB · Views: 2
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    931 KB · Views: 2
I got really into TREC over the summer but have decided not to do the winter competitions as I am doing more showjumping and dressage and just can't fit it in.

Good luck, hope it goes well and make sure you report back. x

Reactions: Rentabugg
Enjoy yourself ! look forward to pics. Ive never tried TREC but does look a good challenge and fun.

Reactions: Rentabugg
Pony should be ok, hes a wise old soul, its me who will cock it up lol. Watched my daughter compete for the last two years, she did really well on her youngster last year, she came 4th nationally in intermediate winter series, so he is having a year off the winter ones, because he will have to compete open now. So she is taking our other youngster, and has persuaded her old mother to have a go.....anything could happen ;o)

Reactions: Jessey
newrider.com